Barrage

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
This is getting quite annoying. Added barrage to a tower, removed requirements, set damage, added correct target fields.

Yet it refuses to attacking more than 1 unit.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
I think we'll need to see your ability editor settings to diagnose what might be wrong, but check the AOE (which controls the barrage range) and max. damage, and double-check that the requirements are fine.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Also, make sure, that under the Combat - Maximum number of targets - It's set to more than one. Check the steam engine in the Humans to see what you need for attack.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
2zjj6m9.jpg

Here are the settings.

It's probably something really stupid.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
1. If the tower's range is more than 500, it may be attacking while there are no units within range of Barrage.
2. If the tower has any base damage, that will be included in the dealt damage...so its 18 max. damage may be being reached before the appropriate 3 targets are hit.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Nope. The only other abillities are an ability based on penguin squeak, and one on immolation.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Okay, Make sure the attack type is missile, the maximum number of targets for the hero needn't be touched. There also doesn't need to be a projectile for the attack.

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Hmm, try recreating a steam engine on the humans, simply copy its stuff to your hero, and see what happens, the attack stats of course. Give it your barrage, and if it works, rule out things until you got what made it error.

Bankde

Reaction score
Very Strange and stupid like HydraRancher said.

Can I have all your hero ability ? Would be great if include attack data.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Well the only abilities, like I mentioned, is a dummy immolation, a modified bloodlust, and a dummy penguin squeak.

2n8whuh.jpg

Here is the unit data for attack.

I gave the siege engine my barrage but it didn't seem to use it.

The tower itself is a splash unit, but for testing purposes I've kept it at missile.

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
remove the 75 and 100, make the area of attack (full) to like 400 and see what happens?

Yeah, it may be the seige/AoE thing that is overriding the barrage. It would help more if we could read more of the field names though :p

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Yeah, it may be the seige/AoE thing that is overriding the barrage. It would help more if we could read more of the field names though :p

Well it's self-explanatory.

Played around with the settings on AoE, but no difference.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.