Based on the amount of mana, give stats

Arberden

Reaction score
Hi,
i am making a spell and it works by using all your mana and converting them into stats temporarily. There are 15 levels for this spell for the first, 40 mana becomes 1 to all stats for 15 seconds.For each subsequent level, minus 1 mana cost for 1 to all stats.How can this spell be made. Can someone post triggers on it.
Thanks

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
If I'm understanding you, the spell buff would be:

Level 1: 40 Mana, 1 Stat
Level 2: 39 Mana, 2 Stat
Level 3: 38 Mana, 3 Stat

And so on?

If so, it's a simple linear equation.

40 - Level is the Mana cost (which can be done in the object editor via auto-fill or manually)

The stat increase is just Level.

You would just set the hero's attributes to the hero's attribute + Level.

Then, after a 15 second timer expire, set the hero's attributes back to the previous. This can be done with either the script or with abilities.

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
@Sevion I think you misunderstood him (unless I did) I think he wants a bonus to stats divided by each 40 mana he has left (and so uses) and then on second level, divided by 39, etc.

What you should do is giving the hero a hidden primary attributes ability with a LOT of levels (each level giving +1 to all stats). Set the level of that ability using this math action:

(Mana of hero) / (41 - level of ability for hero)

and then remove the hero's mana. Just start some kind of timer (I guess you need no better than MPI) and remove the ability after the duration :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.