Battle for Gondor

Rad

Reaction score
Gets pretty boring, all you do is press spacebar and mash the numpad whenever a guy dies... its way to slow paced to keep my attention though. I dont like how you raise your sword then lower it in slow motion, and then even stuff behind you dies... and you only fight one or two goblins at a time while the troops fight by themself.

Compared to some of thier other games its alright, but it aint for me

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
could use some elvish Warheads....come to think of it i beleive all games ould use elvish Warheads...

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
... Elvish Warhead?

What the hell was an Elvish Warhead? I've seen all three LOTR movies, AND the Hobbit cartoon movie, never remember a Warhead...

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
Alexander said:
... Elvish Warhead?

What the hell was an Elvish Warhead? I've seen all three LOTR movies, AND the Hobbit cartoon movie, never remember a Warhead...

hmm well if u dont know what a warhead is then i guess i can call them by there more comon name

Elvish Nukes

the elvish nukes were built a long time ago out of posicle sticks and small furry animals, the animals, which consisted of mainly squirrels, would jump and scurry about , and when they accident ran into the fire, due to unproper cordination, the animals would jump for the heavens and when they came down (often upon the makers) the posicle sticks would break into many small splinters that would really really hurt....

a few years later the elfs masterd the practice of making "radiation" which would mutate the dreaded dwarves they faced, in the end the elves caused the destruction of all that is holy, leaving only us humans around

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.