Battle.net epic wins

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
The point of this thread is for people to post truthful stories about games that they won on Battle.net. All posted stories should be one vs. one, a melee map and must be epic. What I mean by epic is that there must be small chances of you winning but you just barely able to pull it off, for instance; "I played orcs. I got a giant army of grunts and troll headhunters and owned the enemy." is not an epic win, meanwhile; "I played orcs. the enemy somehow got a giant army of ghouls and frost wyrms by the time I had gotten to the second age and I hadn't researched net and most of my army was ground units. after they destroyed my main base all I had left was a dark ranger at level six. I quickly charmed one of there acolytes and built a necropolis and a crypt and slowly build up an army of crypt fiends and meat wagons, researched web and then went and destroyed there outer defences. when the army of air units came out of the base I put my fiends into action and just destroyed the air army." is an epic win. At least put some degree of details if you post your epic win( or you can attach a replay). Please post a maximum of five stories.

Lets see those epic wins!:D

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Even better, post replays!

Ooh, got a pretty awesome UD vs NE win on here...

Ne built 2 halls by accident, but other than that his play was pretty solid.

I must say my micro was pretty impressive on this one.

Attachments

• UD vs NE 9-4.w3g
    58.8 KB · Views: 257

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
good point, not an EPIC WIN, but I really like my micro on this one... my tp was awesome.

3v3.. THIS was an epic win... for the lols too..

I lost my main once, and teal lost his main TWICE! And we still won

moral= get dispel vs mass sorcs :p

Warning: some harsh language used.

Attachments

• Epic Lols.w3g
    121 KB · Views: 258

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i didnt save a replay for this, but once, i was night elf, and the guy killed me, but i uprooted a protector, and i ate a very slim path through the whole maps trees so i was super far into the trees, and the guy spent like 20 mins looking for me but eventually left and i won. xD

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
party pooper :p
yah i lied im just rly bad at ladder, under 30 percent :eek:
thats when i quit ladder
what about you nightshade, you get any epic wins?

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Why would I want to join a clan?

Anyway, this thread is for people to post their epic wins, not to discuss B.net.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had an epic win a while ago.
We were both humans, and I had expanded to some island somewhere (I don't remember the map)

He eventually destroyed my main base, and I was left with a single gold mine, a TINY space and a gryphon aviary. (And a town hall, obviously)
Thing was, he needed zeppelins to get to me, and my hawks would kill them instantly. His flyers where also pretty useless.
I had a paladin on the main land with divine shield wrecking his base and running :p Then getting potions, etc.

Eventually, he couldn't do anything to me. He couldn't destroy my gryphon aviary and town hall and couldn't kill my paladin. So he left :D

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I had an epic win a while ago.
We were both humans, and I had expanded to some island somewhere (I don't remember the map)

He eventually destroyed my main base, and I was left with a single gold mine, a TINY space and a gryphon aviary. (And a town hall, obviously)
Thing was, he needed zeppelins to get to me, and my hawks would kill them instantly. His flyers where also pretty useless.
I had a paladin on the main land with divine shield wrecking his base and running :p Then getting potions, etc.

Eventually, he couldn't do anything to me. He couldn't destroy my gryphon aviary and town hall and couldn't kill my paladin. So he left :D

he coulda countered easily... Two expos, 3 workshops, mass coptors.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
probably, lots of people on B-net are XD.

They're more impatient than dumb though. If you use annoying tactics peple get frustrated and give up.

Pros know how to counter every crazy strat... that's why they're pro lol.

i'm not saying i'm pro, but I know what I'm doing lol.

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
I once had a, well not exactly epic, but funny win: ( The single one I had, I think )
I usually keep playing custom maps, but accidentally I pressed "Fast game" ( or w/e the button is named ), and accidentally started a 1 on 1 with orc vs i don't know what anymore.
Now I just wanted to hit "leave game" in order to join the game I actually wanted to play ( a clangame ), but the other guy was faster :D
Turned out he also only accidentaly hit the button, and well he left before I could do it ( incredible micro, lawl ), and got me the only win I ever had :D

I bet if we had played I'ld have had no chance, I'm one of the worst 4% of all players ^ ^

So does this count as epic? Although I had no chance, I won by being slower >_>

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Actually, there's a better chance he was abusing his account, which is losing a bunch of games quickley to fight easy players and get a good win loss record...

For example, if I lost the first 20 games on purpose, and then playing a total noob. After a while, I'l have like 100 wins to 20 loses because of abusing... probably MHing as well.

But I hate MHers.

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
That wouldn't work for me, I am a total noob.:p

Come on, I'm sure more people have epic wins. Just post them.:D

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The point of this thread is for people to post truthful stories about games that they won on Battle.net. All posted stories should be one vs. one, a melee map and must be epic. What I mean by epic is that there must be small chances of you winning but you just barely able to pull it off, for instance; "I played orcs. I got a giant army of grunts and troll headhunters and owned the enemy." is not an epic win, meanwhile; "I played orcs. the enemy somehow got a giant army of ghouls and frost wyrms by the time I had gotten to the second age and I hadn't researched net and most of my army was ground units. after they destroyed my main base all I had left was a dark ranger at level six. I quickly charmed one of there acolytes and built a necropolis and a crypt and slowly build up an army of crypt fiends and meat wagons, researched web and then went and destroyed there outer defences. when the army of air units came out of the base I put my fiends into action and just destroyed the air army." is an epic win. At least put some degree of details if you post your epic win( or you can attach a replay). Please post a maximum of five stories.

Lets see those epic wins!:D

Um, that's not possible. Your enemy must be REALLY REALLY bad if he let you rebuild and also tech to tier 2. Besides, you get revealed to your enemy after losing your town hall so.. :confused:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.