Battle.net - No Variety

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
East is pretty free of DotA, I can assure you.

(Woot! 100 posts and this DotA thread hasn't been locked for flames.)

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
Demonfaze said:
that is a very good point actually.

for example, footmen frenzy is quite popular because people can already imagine strategies within minutes of their first game, using the melee heroes that everyone knows. (except for silence)

Another point to add on is that a decent amount of players, or at least in my opinion, aren't smart enough to play those select strategy intensive games, even though those might actually be an answer to DotA.
So in that case, they flock to the easier games, ones where they can win and ones in which they have some familiarity with.

And while some of those easier games DO in fact require strategy, the fact that they're easy helps push them along with the newer players.

Just my opinion...

A

Atreides

its true-I have actually see people leave a game when they find out that they have 2 bases, 2 heores, and 24+ units to command at the start on a large map...

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
Hallelujah!

nodota1ds7.png

At last, some proof of DotA's inialation, and with decent image quality! However, when I'm running TFT, it brightens my screen. Thusly the image itself is somewhat dark.

U

Unregistered

dota

maybe in us dotas popularity is decreasing but in europe (especially in germany where i live) the game is well loved by the tfers. and the popularity is increasing. i mean think about it: dota is in the electronic sports liga and tere are dota clans etc.
i dont think dota can be wiped out so fast and i bet not in the near future either. i just wanted to show u how it stands with dota in europe.

D

dudeofwar

Dota its hosted tooooooooooooo much and I got tired of it ages ago, it is certain that variety has been lost, and I would like to see more different maps

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
or if u wanted to make a DotA freak, er, DotA fan *cough* go insane, make a new map, title it DotA new version or something and make it 4 MB and let ppl DL... itll DotA frea... fans hate the concept of patience or DL

D

Dark_Hawk

Azeroth guy here (Europe) if anyone pays attention to my post, then come on to Europe, theres some DOTA but also if you like TD's your in paradise, because theres at least one TD in every list of games. These are normally hosted games on Europe.

Dota (Of course..)
LOAP
Element TD
Wintermaul TD
Angel Arena
Worldcup of Warcraft
Anime Arena
Kill Undeads ORPG
Defi4nc3s ORPG
and sometimes Real life (For morons)
Yeah and Footy thanks Andrewgosu

My acc name is Darkest_Night if you wanna tell me off :p

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I'm not too fond of Footies. The game always ends either by means of:

1) Someone getting an imba hero like Avalanche.

2) Some guy techs like crazy until he gets to a siege tier, and destroys everyone.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
How to get rid of DotA

A person could enter clan TDA under the guise of being a DotA freak, and then join up w/ clan TDA. After this, he could get the SN of every member of clan TDA, and then ppl could hack each individual account and opt 2 have it removed from b.net. In the small lapse caused by this ppl could start hosting good AoS's and then ppl would play DotA and b like wtf this shit sux y did we ever like it more then a good AoS

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.