Battle.net Problem

M

mik19

This is ImportantWhenever i try to get on Battle.net it say Innitiating Connection to BAttle.net It waits then a window pops up and says'
"Unable to Connect to Battle.net"
"You may be trying to connect to an invalid Battle.net Server.If you are using a modem(Which i'm not)You may need to manually connect to the Internet before connecting to Battle Net".
.I'm Confused :nuts: :nuts: Anybody who knows the sollution.Please Help :) :)

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Hmmm sometimes that happens to me, I just wait a bit (can range from 1 hour - 1 day) and it whould work.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
sounds like a firewall problem, you safelist warcraft on your firewall?

A

AddE

I had a problem like that too. But i fixxed it by manually installing the newest patch, it was some bug coz I've always been able to download the patches directly from WC III TFT but that time i had to enter www.blizzard.com and install it manually. Try that.

If you cant find where you download the patches, post here ill try getting a link.

M

mik19

My BAd

I found it. I installed it, but it didn't help. Please i have an urge for Battle.net :(

K

kuruza888

um i have sort of the same prob sometimes rarely. all i do is unplug the router. wait a minute. and plug it in agan. it is aquiring adress. then its connected. see if that helps

K

kuruza888

i get onto it ok, but i cant host any games? anyone know what to do? its probably a firewall problem. please hemp me also :( :banghead:

U

Unregistered

Plss help me

i would like to know how to get in the battle net,yes i know i will click it but it says initiating and then "plss reconnect to battle net or get the new patch for the game" plss reply

E

Eggz

I am too, once i joined a game, i got a HUGE virus (a random game, that screws up your profile to) i'm doing a virus scan atm, i found one virus, jar-jar

S

sulblaka123

same thing mine says the same thing
i can't find the 6112 port watever its called.....

SnoopyLoL

Reaction score
Same exact thing happened to me for both USEast and USWest and it didn't work for neither Starcraft or Warcraft! Perhaps there is something wrong with the Server?

SnoopyLoL

Reaction score
I think I may have found the problem, I used a BOT and first it was flooding then I tried to use another CD Key for it but it was incorrect so it disconnected. See Here Apparently... you probably won't be able connect again until 1 month of you being disconnected...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.