battlefield 1942 wont start

H

help

ok i jus got battlefield 1942.i installed it an everything,but when i actually started the game it said"please insert CD-ROM,select OK an restart application"so i switched cd'z an it still don work,an wat is up wit dat retstart application thingy??? so can any1 plz help me :(

U

Unregistered

it work start

i have installed battlefield, but when i go to start game it starts to load then it just exits.
Could someone plz help?

U

Unregistered

HELP HELP HELP

I have the same problem as the guy above me.
I really want to play but it wont ******* start.

Chile

The All Purpose Administrator
Reaction score
two different IP's used for 4 posts in this topic? Interesting

please provide your system specifications, patch number, and a full explanation of what is going wrong.

thanks. :)

H

help

so nobody kno'z wat 2 do...shyt...dis is pissen me off,i don even kno if i can get another copy

Chile

The All Purpose Administrator
Reaction score
so, basically, you don't have a legal copy of the game?

is that what you're telling me when you don't give system specs, patch version, and an explanation of the problem?

H

help

shit i jus gave u an explanation.......an i did buy a legal copy....an now it wont fuking uninstall:S....dis is all b.s.

U

Unregistered

bf1942 wont start

i start the game and it starts to load then it just kicks out to the desk top??? any ideas?

U

Unregistered

When i installed the game everything works fine, but is i quit the game and start it at a later moment of the day...

I see a black popup with the battlefield logo, my cdrom loads....
and then the logo disapeer and i am back at the desktop.
i ty again... try again... it just wont start any more.

TFaLCoN
[email protected]

H

help

dammit

ok dis is so screwed up...i start a thread so ppl can help wit ma prob..an then all dis other ppl come wit there problemz....make a thread....shyt sry i'm jus pissed cause battlefield wont uninstall now.....fuk ma i jus want EA 2 make da cd'z better....sheesh..i don kno wat im gona do now

U

Unregistered

I am also experiencing problems with the game. I bought it, I own the box, cd's etc..

I have tried it on both my machines.. nothing working

machine # 1- AMD 1900+ w/ 256 DDR 2100 ram, leadtek TI 4400 vid card

machine #2- AMD 900 w/ 512 Sdram. TNT 16Mb card (i know.. junk)

Either way, it won't load the game. I am running out of the box game version, and am downloading the 1.31 patch right now.

All drivers are up to date. Directx 8.1 is installed and functioning fine.

There is no loss of HDD space.

I just don't know why this game will install, register, and update but not start.

Any help would be apprecieated. TIA. [email protected]

U

Unregistered

I have the samne problem TOOO!!! It seems to be a usual wrong !

U

Unregistered

athlon xp 2200+, samsung 512 pc2700, msi kt3 ultra, geforce4 ti4600, sound blaster live 5.1
more than enought power to run 1942 with highest settings.
1.2 worked but 1.3 or 1.31 will not even get into the game at all.

H

help

well i got ma fuking money bak atleast.i dont kno if im gona buy the game again if itz gona fuk up like dat!.......mabye i'll jus settle for mohaa....sigh*

U

Unregistered

i know ;P

Its to do with the refresh rate, it only works in 60 UNLESS you have tweaked the direct3d refresh rate on ur gfx card driver.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.