Battlefield: Bad Company

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Got it yesterday.

Blowing holes through walls and blowing up sniper towers til they crumble to the ground is some of the most fun I've ever had.

Anyone else got it? Gonna jump on live and test out Gold Rush.

Rad

Reaction score
Played the demo awhile. I'd rent it for the single player but the multiplayer was the typical balance issues/bunnyhopping as seen in all previous battlefields.

Aside from multiplayer ranting, it was a cool game. I loved watching people run in a building to hide from your tank and just blow the build to the ground. It was cool, could be better though. You can't completely level a building but its good enough I guess.

I've gotta admit I loved driving the tank and just shooting into the town from far away randomly getting kills and seeing a body fly into the air. The demo map sucked balls though, defense was impossible against the vehicles, artillery, and helicopter. I've never won on defense, and never lost on offense... in the 9-10 games I played.

Also, if you find the kit with that gun that shoots a laser tracker thing (forget what its called, and what class it was for), what it does is when an ally shoots a rocket the rocket will track the laser beacon. At least thats what my friend said. I played it for a couple hours before getting tired of everyone using the shotgun which was overpowered during the demo. I was able to kill people 10ft away in one shot if I was lucky, usually that distance took two but still thats incredible because it shoots really fast.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I played over 20+ games and after I got the hang of it, I could win on both teams. Artillery is not used pased the first gold crates. There are also less tank spawns after first gold crate. Tanks are easily destroied with a well placed mortar strike from the support class or a nicely aimed rocket. There are also plenty of base defense to anti-tank / vehicle. :)

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Battlefield Bad Company = Great game.

Sadly I haven't played it yet because my older brother won't get off the X-Box.. (He got it for his B-Day a couple of days ago.) He's already beaten it twice though. The 2 best things about bad company though, is the fully destructible battlefield, and the hilarious lines they have. I crap up all the time when he's playing it.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I got the demo and so far it seems nice enough. Not tried the multiplayer yet though.
I haven't played any of the Battlefield games before this one, so of course, for me I'll end up comparing it to Call of Duty 4 :rolleyes:

The destructable scenery is a nice touch, but after a while it doesn't seem so snazzy due to the restricted style it has.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Hit LB and stick yourself with the needle! Back up to 100%.

Love the artillery strikes. Able to bomb the hell out of a fortified base every 2 minutes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.