Battlefield Vietnam, Multiplayer Help

K

kejpl

:banghead: When I click on Join it says WRONG VERSION!

What's the problem????

M

melliexo

troubles PLEASE HELP!

hello ^^
my mother recently came back from Indonesia and has brought me back Battlefield Vietnam. Its not an original. Although EVERY server i join it says wrong version! update? i press yes and it takes forever and never changes. I then searched on google about this issue and it says i should download a few things. i decided to download this: Incremental 1.2 to 1.21 - 10.1MB
from the link someone posted on this thread earlier. But after it was downloaded i opened it and says my vietnam version is 1.0 and it has to be 1.2 or higher.

may I get some help?
please? :(
[email protected]
please dont hesitate

K

krenmeister

help please

when i try to connect to a BFV online server it eiher says wrong version please update and on some other servers it says failed to connect to server why??

R

roguesp23

ok guys, this is sounding like a bad record but i have the SAME problem. I have tried every solution offered thus far to no avail, i still get 'Invalid CD Key' when i try to join a server.
Yes - it is a legit copy bought 1 week ago in an EA warfare collection pack
Yes - bought from a trusted EA stockist
Any ideas?

V

viper_dxx

BFV Multiplayer help plz

Hey i need help with my bfv gameing my prob is that everytime i play online i always get connection probs.My damage is that i play for a few minutes and everything is sweet but i get the warning connection problems msg and the laggy (1000 or more ping) and jumpy gameplay for a second and then goes bak to like 70 ping and goes smooth again and im like wat the hell then after a while it does it again :(. And im guessing i hav probs with the connection because im using a wireless router 2.4GHz Linksys which is hooked up to a speedstream modem with a D-Link USB reciever.But if i hav my net connected through a cable through my USB cable i hav no problems at all and right now i need help on how i can get rid of the problem through the wireless so i can hav a smooth game as i had through a cord connection. Plz help me give me info on how to get rid of the connection probs while useing wireless connection plzzz thanx :D:)

W

warrioroli

uninstall problem

i have the same invalid cd key and i dont know where to locate it on my product.
also when i try to uninstall the game. i click the uninstall button and nothing happens. the computer carries on as if nothing has been clicked.

HELP!

T

Tonizy95

I got good internet connection !!

When im trying to Register its saying:External internet connection So what is the PROBLEM HOW CAN I FIX IT so i can play PLZ HELP HELP SOS MAYDAY :banghead:

T

Tonizy95

Okay im trying to play ill click the The shortcut then comes The Black Battlefield vietnam thing and 5s it disapears :nuts: how could i get it WORK!!!
??? NEED HELP why cannot i play ??:banghead::eek::eek::eek::eek:

C

Camaroeiro

for the invalid cd key all u need to do is update punkbuster at the punkbuster site (which i hav forgotten) and put it in punkbuster folder and run it and it will update it for u
i have tried that also but still nothing, can it be something else??

R

romeo21

invalid cd key

i have bought 2 brand new unopened copies from amazon.com - i have updated punkbuster repeatedly, i have the same patch my clan has and their games work, i have cleared my temp files and history. heres the deal, there is one server with a high ping that will let me in, it has punkbuster. none of the other servers will let me join, gives me invalid cd key. any help is appreciated

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.