battlefield vietnan run as nice in thats pcs or i need buy the 1942 version?

N

ninjew0

hy guys ,monday i buy my battlefield ,after i see the battlefield 2 in a lan house ,and play he with my friends ,but my pc ,and the pcs of my friends dont run the battlefield 2 ,I´m looking at internet to see the system requirements of the versions 1942 and the vietnan i see thats requirements and after this I have on certainty and one ask ,my certaintly is if i buy the version 1042 it run as nice in my pc and in the pc of my friends ,but my ask is in the vietnan ,the publisher of the game talk the minimun system requiremntos to 256 of ram ,an processor of 1.3 ghz and 64 mb video card ,but i encounter a site talking tested the game and this site talk the game run in a 128 ram ,1.2ghz processor and 32 mb video card ,exactly the configurations of my friend while the poor computer ,but i her to ask ,the battlefield vietnan run as nice online with this configuration? and if dont run in that configuration he runs as nice in a 2,53 ghz processor , 256 ddr ram and 32 mb video card?cause if no run at pc of my friend i want know if run at my pc ,the 1942 version i have certaintly of run as nice but i want know if the vietnan version run as nice ,with no lag cause that version have bests graphics ,and if have errors in my orthography is cause I´m not american or english ,and my nation dont talk english ,at my nation if you want talk english you need a course ,is some this ,i grateful you for tempt help me ,thanks.

N

ninjew0

sorry ,i dont post the site who i see that ,here the link to the site ,dont are virus:
www.fliperama.com.br ,if dont open links you don enter here to confirmate wath i talk ,but i post this some to help you.

P

Persen

You shouldn't really get 'Nam instead of '42, cause 1942 is soooo much better.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.