Battlemapsta's List of Requests

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Since I am working on a big project now, I want to make it as original and top notch as can be, and without u guys, it would never be possible for me to do it solo. The purpose of this thread is to be the main link between my requests for the project which u guys will see a lot of. Some will request skins, while some modeling. Maybe an icon or 2 as well.

Now then. Here is the current list of my requests starting with the wall request I made in another thread minutes ago.

1. Wall Request: Status- Incomplete
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=103489

2. Stone Request: Status- Incomplete
I need something else done which I think only requires to skin. Using the resurection stone facing southwest, I want it reskinned to a dark, blackish look. I hope for the grass to be either removed or replaced with spikes. I hope the green runes are recolored orange or red and are spread out more around the black stone. This is one should be a lot simpler than my wall request.

An icon included with the edit will be splendid by the way since this will be a building.

This is all for now and as I stated in my wall thread, I'm off for a week to a little vacation so feel free to pm me or something with the files if possible.

Thank u in advance.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.