Weird Benoit's Death Posted to Wikipedia 14 Hours Before Bodies Found - CONSPIRACY THEORY!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
An anonymous user operating a computer traced to Stamford, Conn. — home to World Wrestling Entertainment — posted an entry to pro wrestler Chris Benoit's biography on Wikipedia.org announcing the death of his wife Nancy at least 13 hours before police in suburban Atlanta said they found her body along with her husband's and that of their 7-year-old son, FOXNews.com has learned.

Employees at Wikipedia.org said the posting went live on their site on Monday at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Police, however, said they found the bodies Monday at 2:30 p.m. EDT.

The posting reads: “Chris Benoit was replaced by [[Johnny Nitro]] for the ECW Championship match at Vengeance, as Benoit was not there due to personal issues, stemming from the death of his wife Nancy.” According to a Wikipedia.org report published after FOXNews.com made inquiries, the edit was reversed just under one hour later with the comment:

"Need a reliable source. Saying that his wife died is a pretty big statement, you need to back it up with something."

Last edited:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
It's a weird coincidence, but people are really coming up with some weird crap for this one... I mean, there's speculation that Benoit posted it himself.

... What the Hell? He was going to murder his family, pre-meditated, and "edit Wikipedia" was on his To-Do list? Pft. If that's what happened, I will eat my motherboard.

It was inevitable, but Kevin Sullivan's name is coming out, too. Kevin was Nancy's husband when she and Benoit met. Sullivan came up with a script for Nancy and him [he was Sullivan's rival at the time in a wrestling promotion] to have an affair, and it actually happened. It's a joke about how Sullivan wrote himself into divorce, or something, because of that incident.

Sullivan's name has also come up in the case of another woman's death... Also a former wrestler/manager. I can't remember her first name, but she was known as Something Sherri... Sensational? Maybe. Iunno.

Either way, it's possible, but it seems too obvious to me. He would have to realize that even if it did look like a suicide, he'd be suspected eventually...

But it does give me hope that Benoit was not responsible. There are rumors that he left Vengeance because his family was being threatened. Then the weird text messages where he was constantly texting his address... A cry for help? Iunno...

Either way... The entire situation is still up in the air.

On another topic... TH, do you watch wrestling, or you're just realizing the obvious; It's big news?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't watched wrestling in years. I used to love it and watched it every chance I got back in the Bobby the Brain Heenan days, right when the WWF just started out and of course the Houston Wrestling days with the Rock and Roll Express. I don't watch it now. Too much drama for me.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Eh. It has become an action soap opera.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Benoit Tip Editor confesses

The anonymous individual responsible for suggesting, 14 hours before police discovered the body, that WWE wrestler Chris Benoit's wife was dead is confessing, saying his/her comment was a "terrible coincidence."

In a post made at 12:26 AM EDT Friday morning to the talk page of a Wikinews article headlined as the "Death of Nancy Benoit rumour posted on Wikipedia hours prior to body being found, the user admitted to writing that Nancy Benoit was dead was from information that was garnered from "rumors and speculation online." The IP Address of the individual making the apology was identical to that of the one who posted the Nancy Benoit rumor, a strong confirmation of the admission's authenticity. The lengthy apology was not signed, with the individual claiming, "I am just an everyday individual who posted a wrongful remark at the time that received so much attention because it turned out to actually happen."

Wikinews originally broke the story about the suspicious edit after receiving a tip from Wikipedia administrators. The fact the edit originated from a computer in Stamford, CT (the site of WWE headquarters) appears to be another coincidence.

The anonymous editor left a lengthy apology to the Wikimedia community, explaining, "I hope this puts an end to this speculation that someone knew about the tragedy before it was discovered."

Click it.

I don't buy it. C'mon, what are the odds of that? Sounds to me like someone trying to cover something up... o_O Freaky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Heh... Read this, it's an interesting story:

Did Kevin Sullivan Murder Chris Benoit and His Family?

By Johnny Angel
(Former Pro Wrestling Champion)
Now known as Rev. Johnny Lee Clary
World-Wide Evangelist

Kevin Sullivan
(Is he the real killer of Benoit and his family?)

The late Chris Benoit and his wife Nancy

The tragic deaths of Chris Benoit and his wife Nancy and son Daniel have shocked the wrestling world. The police are calling it a double-murder-suicide, but is it really? Let’s look at some facts. It has been 10 years exactly since Nancy divorced Kevin Sullivan to marry Chris Benoit. In the 1980’s Sullivan, along with his then-wife Nancy, were running a gimmick in wrestling of how they were Satanists, and Nancy was known as “The Fallen Angel.” She later became known as “Woman.” The trouble with the Satanists gimmick was it was for real, and was not a work, or fake. In the 1990’s Kevin Sullivan was the booker for WCW, and he scripted his wife Nancy into having an affair with Chris Benoit who was a member of the Four Horsemen. This made for a good angle, except, the acting became reality as Chris and Nancy actually fell in love and Nancy divorced Sullivan to marry Benoit.

Benoit left the WCW to go to work for the WWE which was then known as the WWF. It is a fact that Sullivan threatened Benoit and told him he would kill him. Yes, that was 10 years ago, but Kevin Sullivan is no dummy. He is known for being a calculating, cold-hearted individual. Today, according to a source close to me, Kevin Sullivan is a high ranking member of the Satanic Church. The police need to consider the possibility that Sullivan carried out these gruesome murders in order to have his revenge, which is what Satanists live for. He could have entered the home, with an accomplice or accomplices and held the Benoit’s at gunpoint, Sullivan could have then bound up Nancy, and made Benoit and his son watch as he strangled the life out of her. Then the next day after making Benoit and his son spend the day in agony, murdered Benoit’s little boy because of his hatred for the offspring of Benoit and Nancy. Then he could have made Benoit wait an entire day before killing him to by hanging him in the basement.

By doing this, not only would Kevin Sullivan have lived out his Satanic Church creed with his lust for revenge, but he would have destroyed Chris Benoit’s reputation which is what has happened now as the wrestling world is attacking the memory of Chris Benoit remembering him as an insane baby killer and wife killer instead of the great World Champion wrestler and friend that he was.

Satanists hate the Bible and the police have stated that a Bible was found next to the bodies of Benoit’s wife and son. This would serve as a bizarre calling card as if to either say “What good did your Bible do you?” or to throw off investigators to keep them from suspecting Sullivan and his Satanists would have been involved.

Another thing to note is the fact that Kevin Sullivan was also associated with Sherri Martel, who died just a few days before the bodies of Chris Benoit, and his family was found, and the full details of Martell’s death have not been made known as of the time of this writing.

I wonder why the police have not even considered investigating the possibility the Kevin Sullivan killed Benoit, Nancy, and their child. It is certainly a possibility worth looking in to.

Also, Benoit was going to be crowned ECW World Champion on Sunday night. Why would he murder his family and kill himself when he was going to be on top again and make lots more money?

Why would he tie his wife up before killing her? He would have no reason to, but Kevin Sullivan sure would!

Sure he had some problems with Nancy, but that was 4 years ago and what married couple doesn’t have problems? Remember also that they reconciled and as far as everyone knows there has been no other incidents reported.

One also needs to consider the fact that Benoit loved his kids and was so proud of his son that was killed. His kids wore suits and ties to his wrestling events and was proud of their dad. He was loved and respected by all those who knew him.

In my opinion, there is no way he would have murdered his family. This whole murder case has Satanists written all over it and Sullivan is a Satanist and has the motive to murder them.

I am encouraging anyone who reads this to send this to police authorities and circulate it on the internet, so these facts can be investigated, before the case is closed and Benoit is written off in history a murderer. If Sullivan is the real killer, justice should be served!

As a former Pro Wrestler myself, now a born again Christian and world wide evangelist, I am hoping and praying for justice no matter who is responsible.

Rev. Johnny Lee Clary

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This is a conspiracy theory now. We still gets tons of visitors to this thread from Google to this day to here you guys opinion on this from 2007. Probably going to update this.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.