Best funny anime gotta watch

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Welcome to the NHk

Welcome to the NHK

one of my favorite anime

Introduction
Sato Tatsuhiro, a 22 year old hikikomori, has been in reclusion for 3, almost 4 years. After graduating from high-school, losing contact with his conspiracy-obsessed mentor, and dropping out of college he is plagued by visions of giggling bears and conversations with his appliances. He comes to the realization that his hikikomori ways are the results of the media syndicate the "N.H.K." and becomes even more paranoid of the world surrounding him. He is then interrupted by a mysterious young woman and her aunt who are distributing booklets dealing with the problem of rising NEET's in Japan, a category which Tatsuhiro falls directly into.
After being discouraged from his reclusive lifestyle by these events, he seeks a part time job at a manga cafe only to find the girl handing out the booklets to be working there. Tatsuhiro nervously leaves and retreats back to his flat. That day he receives a letter telling him to meet and a nearby park that evening. He goes there only to be met by the same mysterious girl who promises to cure Sato's hikikomori ways!

I'd give you my opinion but I can't spoil it. D:

After I finished watching this anime I really wanted a second season. It related to me and many hikikomori's extremely well and if you've ever had a sense of loneliness I suggest you watch it.
Don't read this unless you've watched Welcome to the NHK
TheHelper is a conspiracy

Last edited by a moderator:

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
This is currently my favorite.
Then again, I just finished watching that shitty camrip of "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya," so I can't see how anything else could ever compare.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
the scene you showed us was really weird ._.

hahahaha

This is currently my favorite.
Then again, I just finished watching that shitty camrip of "The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya," so I can't see how anything else could ever compare.

keep it favorite! It's pwns most of animes.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.