Best race for warrior?

LiveSsenkrad

Reaction score
I just got Cataclysm, I have a 80 Healadin and 80 DK.. It's not worth it to move servers to my friend so instead I'm just going to restart as warrior in the Horde. Which race is the best if I want to be a DPS in PvE?

Thanks in advance =]

rexpim

Reaction score
Go orc you got nice racial skills for damage like
Blood Fury - Orcs can fly into a rage that increases their attack power for a short time.
Axe Specialization - The axe is the traditional orcish weapon of choice, and orcs receive a bonus when using one- or two-handed axes.

rexpim

Reaction score
Y but
-Goblin race dont have nice racials for warrior
-Blood elf don't have it to,
-Undead XD,
-Tauren only got Endurance and i think that is more for tank,
-Troll got Berserking but "New functionality: Berserking is now an activated ability that increases your melee, ranged, and casting speed by 10% to 30%. The value scales upwards towards 30% depending how low your health is when you activate the ability."
-Orc got atck power and bonos from axes

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
actually...

Blood Elf have an AoE silence, which is VERY nice in cataclysm dungeons, especially as a tank.

Tauren have an AoE stun, stuns are always nice, especially AoE stuns. Endurance gives health, which helps all specs/classes imo.

Orcs have +3 expertise to axes and increased attack power.

Not picking a race because you feel like a racial is "wasted" is rather ridiculous. If we all did that then the only orcs you would see would be Demo Locks and BM hunters.

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
WOOOOOORGGGGEEEEENNNNNNN

Oh.. Horde..
¨
Uhm, i would say Troll/Orc, awsome looking and awsome racials(FYI, im playing Ally :S)

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
WOOOOOORGGGGEEEEENNNNNNN

Oh.. Horde..
¨
Uhm, i would say Troll/Orc, awsome looking and awsome racials(FYI, im playing Ally :S)

Yea, I have a human warrior, I don't really notice the racials honestly. I like the rep gain, and the small expertise boost is nice as well.

LiveSsenkrad

Reaction score
actually...

Blood Elf have an AoE silence, which is VERY nice in cataclysm dungeons, especially as a tank.

Tauren have an AoE stun, stuns are always nice, especially AoE stuns. Endurance gives health, which helps all specs/classes imo.

Orcs have +3 expertise to axes and increased attack power.

Not picking a race because you feel like a racial is "wasted" is rather ridiculous. If we all did that then the only orcs you would see would be Demo Locks and BM hunters.

I did ask for DPS, so Bloodelf isn't near the list. I'm looking for the best possible race, and I personally feel bothered by wasting a racial trait.. I'm not telling you that you have to think like me.

I don't see health bonuses as much help in increasing my DPS, and I'm surely not wasting another trait because I'm not taking herbalism. The AoE stun is a waste of global cooldown and will only decrease my DPS.

So far I've taken it down to Orc, Troll and Goblin (for the sake of it being a new race). Orc has the AP active skill, and Axe specialization. Troll has a AS active skill, and a nice regen bonus for leveling, but useless in PvE tbh, a bow specialization (for those lazy mob pulls) but also a waste imo, 5% extra damage to beasts seems handy but once again only in leveling. But now that I'm thinking about it I rate I'm just gonna take Goblin. The discounts will defiantly come in handy (no rep grinding ftw), the 1% AS increase is a load of crap though, I rate it rarely will make a difference, and I've seen people say it too. The bank thing is pretty handy imo, and I rate I'll take Alchemy and a random profession. And the bonus being I get to see the new race. Thanks for all the help though xD

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.