Beta is Out

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Who's this beta for then?
I haven't recieved any emails, and there's nothing new for me to download via Battle.net.

Have I simply not made it in :)()? Is it for North America only at the moment? What about the Blizzcon people?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Who's this beta for then?
I haven't recieved any emails, and there's nothing new for me to download via Battle.net.

Have I simply not made it in :)()? Is it for North America only at the moment? What about the Blizzcon people?

From what I've seen it's only been North American people so far, except someone from a Nordic country.

And yea, if you don't have a key from blizzon and it hasn't shown up on your battle.net page then you're not in.

This is only the first wave though, more will come.

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yes everyone who had opted in to betas and submitted system specs a long time ago on www.battle.net should check to see if the download is available. Not everyone is getting the emails yet, but accounts are being activated for it.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I didnt get in! NO!!!. O well, figured as much.

My brother got into the WoW beta before it launched. So Its possible.

At least beta is out

chanta45

Reaction score
H'OMG H'OMG H'OMG

I am SO excited.

I really hope a few TH members get in, i'd love to get some real threads about the game going.

Gunna see if I can whip up a comic with my buddy...

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I got in to the Beta, hurray... I just checked after someone on here said to check even if you don't have the e-mail...

quraji

zap
Reaction score
I've been checking my account like every 3 seconds since I first saw the news...no luck yet.

I will cry if I don't get it soon :(

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
If you're not in now, I don't think there is any point in expecting it anytime soon. Maybe in like 2 weeks or however long they decide to take between waves.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.