Beta Key

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Have a major favor to ask. I want to take SC2 modding seriously by continuing the Element TD franchise. It would be of immense help to get a hands-on preview of the editor.

Would anyone be kind enough to share their beta key? PM me if you have one and are interested in helping me out, perhaps we can figure something out.

Squll2

je'ne sais pas
Reaction score
A. I dont think there are beta keys for starcraft 2??

B. if there are i dont think many people if any have them yet.

(work seems to have paused on SC2 as of currently)

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I think they are just trying to keep the attention on WoW For the moment, But give WoW a few months , and the focus will go back to starcraft 2 as they get ready to relase it! (Hopefully)

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Have a major favor to ask. I want to take SC2 modding seriously by continuing the Element TD franchise. It would be of immense help to get a hands-on preview of the editor.

Would anyone be kind enough to share their beta key? PM me if you have one and are interested in helping me out, perhaps we can figure something out.

Beta has not started. Editor will not be packaged with the Beta. Your account will be closed if shared as they did in WotLK. So I doubt anyone would share. Maybe sell it to you. But that is not allowed either. So good luck.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd love to get a key too. Not to continue making your map though. :D

Just previews would be nice too though. :)

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
If you want me too look it up blizzard did talk about it, in one of there conferences. But they don't say 100% either way. But they suggest that they would like to have a version of it, (prehaps limited in someway) in the beta.

If you want to find it your self its a vid that where people ask will it be dota ready, and one of the following questions after him on the same vid ask about it.

beyond that i dont know.

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
As long as there is not confirmation that it won't be in, that is good enough for me.

J

Jozrael

I dunno where this source is, but from what I've heard it's confirmed that it would be in the beta.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.