Defense Beta updated: The Defense of Stormwind. (+rep for suggestions)

Lirion

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my first project on thehelper, to start about me and my map, I have started this map 4 years ago, after the beta-event of Naxxramas in world of warcraft. however, I quit this map out of irritation, not beeing able to solve problems and bugs.

I have allways been a fan of detailed and large maps, rather than the short ones, however, I would like to ask you to use your imagination if you are willing to help me.

Those of you willing to help me out by suggesting, will gain +rep and their name listed in the credits.

Now, What is this map all about?
It is probably quite a basic idea, you play a hero that has entered stormwind to help it with its defense against the scourge, threatening an invasion on Stormwind.

There are 4 main bosses for the Alliance, Each of these bosses will give you +2g/sec as long as they live. Allso the objective is to defend these bosses, especially the King of Stormwind, the final boss on the alliance side.

After timed waves of Scourge invading, Scourge bosses will come. the last boss will be Arthas, corrupted by Frostmourne, attempting to destroy his enemies.

So what are you supposed to do?
You will gain gold per living boss, troughout the city, diffrent vendors (will be) placed. Selling items and upgrades for your own hero class, other vendors will sell mercenaries, such as magicians, healers, rangers, melee's and cavalry.
After defeating arthas, atleast if the King of Stormwind still lives, alliance reinforcements will arrive and vanquish the last remaining scourge.

sw4.jpg

sw3.jpg

sw2.jpg

sw1.jpg

(If you play the beta) I would like you to give suggestions on:
1 Bugs
, please place a post if you notice any, I am aware of a couple of bugs that I have not been able to solve yet, such as the ranged mobs of the scourge that 'forget' their orders.
2 Vendors, I must still place more vendors, selling more items, more abilities, more upgrades and more units.
3 Spells, The bosses, heroes and mobs require more abilities. I am mostly looking for good AoE spells.
4 Details, as you will notice when you play the beta, I must still fix the old town, 2 rooms in the king's citadel and the dwarven district.

Thanks in advantage and have fun :) Ofcourse you are not ought to post or comment but I'd be nice, even tough im gonna be picky.

You may now download the beta: Link

Accepted suggestions: (+rep for the suggestions listed below)
-
-
-
-

<I know that units are too cheap and that the diffculty is too low> but its just for the beta.

Lirion

Reaction score
too many bugs?

o'rly...
but thanks for the statement anyway, wasnt aware of that...

but ur right ima update some scrns brb

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
OH MY GOD, I attacked an ally captain and his warriors are trying to kill me xD.

I'll tell you the bugs tomorrow, cuz i'm bored and lazy.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.