sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Confirmed. Osama Bin Laden killed by a United States bomb about a week ago.

Slayer4000X2008

That guy from Canada
Reaction score
Haha, I was just came here to report this to see I was beaten to the punch. I was busy watching The Apprentice and the station interupted it to report this. Does this mean the war is over? Will it keep going until the terrorists fall? What happens next?

sqrage

Reaction score
Do you have a source for that? Trying to look around.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Osama bin Laden Dead

Sources said bin Laden was killed by a U.S. bomb a week ago. The U.S. had been waiting for the results of a DNA test to confirm his identity.
The announcement comes nearly a decade after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks which started a tireless hunt for the terrorist mastermind and Al Qaeda leader

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/01/usama-bin-laden-dead-say-sources/#ixzz1LA1BBgov

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
FOUND IT! Nytimes.com, head story posted 5 minutes ago, cept it's being hit so hard that I can't open it >.<

sqrage

Reaction score
As in soldiers on their feet, as opposed to a bombing which one would assume is aerial.

They previously said it was a bombing, but now they're saying a bullet killed him. Not really important but a detail nonetheless.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
OH ok that makes a lot more sense then what i was thinking. Yeah ive read that too, wikipedia is saying it was a headshot supposedly
*insert unreal tournament headshot sound here*

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
In Obama's live address, he said an American operation was led by a small group of soldiers. They entered a hidden compound in Pakistan and shot and killed Osama. No American was harmed in the firefight. The significance of shooting Osama instead of hitting him with a bomb is quite symbolic to the American population.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Is there a link to his address? i wanna hear it (didnt think id ever say i wanna hear something related to american politics but here i am)

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
It was on the Washington website. I'm sure there's a recording somewhere on Google if you took the time to look it up.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.