World Bin Laden Dead - killed by US Strike Team

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
230495_219817441378567_100000509381895_931610_6260353_n.jpg

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Partying happens. Shots from Times Square and Ground Zero.

Am5Lr.jpg

bIaPU.jpg

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I was stunned this morning when I read that, haha! :D

I thought they'd never find him, lol. Well, have fun partying, Americans!

I wonder how much it will take until conspiracy and hoax theories start to emerge.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Am I the only one thats not in a "Fuck yeah!" mood? I mean yeah, if it's true, thats pretty awesome. However, this fool hasn't done squat since 9/11 2001, we've wasted loads of money and lives in war over it, and the war isn't going to end. Nothings going to change, we're still going to get screwed like we're doing now. They could have been done with this shit years ago, but war is too profitable. Screw it...

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
Symbols are important to people. o_O Here is one very sought after symbol for terrorism down.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Symbols are important to people. o_O Here is one very sought after symbol for terrorism down.

Terrorism down? Look at wikipedia on how many people have died in the war over this man so far, and it's still not even over. Seems to me like he did what he planned to do, cause terror by the death of innocent people. He may be dead, which is awesome, but at what cost? Seems to me like we got f**ked more than they did with the war, and we weren't even the ones being attacked...

Sorry I'm not being all patriotic and what not, but actually stop and look at all this...

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
Terrorism down? Look at wikipedia on how many people have died in the war over this man so far, and it's still not even over. Seems to me like he did what he planned to do, cause terror by the death of innocent people. He may be dead, which is awesome, but at what cost? Seems to me like we got f**ked more than they did with the war, and we weren't even the ones being attacked...

Sorry I'm not being all patriotic and what not, but actually stop and look at all this...

I wasn't arguing... I do not mean to QUANTIFY the impact of killing him and the resources it took. I do not intend to quantify or grade our war efforts.

Anyways, it would be your opinion against another man's opinion when stating that we have lost more than they have in the war. One could make an argument either way. I think we can all agree that he was a symbol for terrorism, and in a way, losing him hurts their cause. (again, I will make no attempt at quantifying this)

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I wasn't arguing... I do not mean to QUANTIFY the impact of killing him and the resources it took. I do not intend to quantify or grade our war efforts.

Anyways, it would be your opinion against another man's opinion when stating that we have lost more than they have in the war. One could make an argument either way. I think we can all agree that he was a symbol for terrorism, and in a way, losing him hurts their cause. (again, I will make no attempt at quantifying this)

Yeah, I didn't mean to come across as arguing, sorry about that. My mind was elsewhere at the time. Haha :)

I agree, it is a good thing for the people here, it at least gives people some hope. But people on my facebook are making it out to be like this event is the end to all our problems. Thats more of what I was replying to with my form of posting in my last post, not really your post so much. I agree with all the stuff you've said so far in terms of being an impact. Hopefully it works out that way :)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Are there any images that look remotely real to prove this?
And why all the business in Afghanistan if he was in Pakistan the whole time?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Are there any images that look remotely real to prove this?
And why all the business in Afghanistan if he was in Pakistan the whole time?

Well, he did something to us in the US (9/11), and they used that as an excuse to go to war over there. They tell us this now, so everyones all like "Wooo yay finally", and we feel like the war is actually doing something.

This is just my thought, not saying I believe this or not, just thinking. Lol

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
An old man in pakistan was shot dead. that means its party time. this world is really great.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Am I the only one thats not in a "Fuck yeah!" mood? I mean yeah, if it's true, thats pretty awesome. However, this fool hasn't done squat since 9/11 2001, we've wasted loads of money and lives in war over it, and the war isn't going to end. Nothings going to change, we're still going to get screwed like we're doing now. They could have been done with this shit years ago, but war is too profitable. Screw it...

I can sympathize with your anger. :)

But the Osama has been acting as a symbolic hero to the terrorist cause. If we allowed him to live, imagine the message we'd be sending to terrorists: Americans are weak and cowardly. Now by killing Osama, just think about how demoralizing this can be. And once Americans successfully thwart some minor or major terrorist attacks, the war will be so much closer to over.

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
Obama just pwned Osama's head for an extra 100000000000 gold!
Osama's BEYOND GODLIKE Streak has been ended by Obama! (+400 gold).
(And you hear <OWNAGE> in the background)

Congratulations, Obama and the USA!

Slayer4000X2008

That guy from Canada
Reaction score
Is there a link to his address? i wanna hear it (didnt think id ever say i wanna hear something related to american politics but here i am)

This isn't American politics. Americans may have killed him but this is relevent to the whole world. Seeing as Stephen Harper is still Prime Minister (might change after today) he made a speech/statement (didn't see it so don't know which) about the death of Osama.

Winterherz

Reaction score
An old man in pakistan was shot dead. that means its party time. this world is really great.

An old man who was able to unite the people within his organization with different agendas and ideologies and give them inspiration, an old man who had the charisma and stature like no other of his successors. Yes, that old man. ...

(pic removed)

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
It's entirely his fault!
Well, most likely won't change anything going on in the world.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.