Black arrow aint working on melee

Love-Nature

Reaction score
I have a melee hero and want him to use black arrow ability but it shows no buff on the attacking unit but consumes the mana required and it seems as it can add damage too... but it doesnt show any buffs or create any units upon death :mad: please help what am i missing?

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
Try changing his attack type to missile with a high speed and short range (original melee range), with no missile art.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Check the target. Maybe its immune to the effect. If it is a building, a mechanical unit, a summoned unit or similar things the effect will not work.
Try to attack an ordinary melee unit for comparison, make sure the unit is owned by an enemy of yours.

Love-Nature

Reaction score
Check the target. Maybe its immune to the effect. If it is a building, a mechanical unit, a summoned unit or similar things the effect will not work.
Try to attack an ordinary melee unit for comparison, make sure the unit is owned by an enemy of yours.

Wow, i might be a beginner at world editor but i am not that retarded xD thank you for reply, just kidding ;)

Try changing his attack type to missile with a high speed and short range (original melee range), with no missile art.

Thank you it works but skeletons doesnt spawn lol,it just adds the effect upon attack thats why i noticed it.

Bigheaded

Reaction score
why arn't u just using the dark orb, and working it from there?

for the dark orb produces skeles for range or melee, so imo use the ability that uses, turn it into a hero ability instead of an item abillity, give it to MK.

worth a shot imo.

Love-Nature

Reaction score
why arn't u just using the dark orb, and working it from there?

for the dark orb produces skeles for range or melee, so imo use the ability that uses, turn it into a hero ability instead of an item abillity, give it to MK.

worth a shot imo.

Why im not using it?

1. Because it's an orb.
2. Because it doesnt require mana (unless if triggered).
3. Because it has no cooldown.
4. Because it is autocast.

Troll Face :D

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
I tried non hero, hero, melee, custom: all with the killing blows producing skeletons.

My only suggestions are to try the neutral hostile version, and if that fails, reset the ability.

keychup

Reaction score
arrows are for units who can shoot. best not to use arrows on units that cant shoot

Love-Nature

Reaction score
I tried non hero, hero, melee, custom: all with the killing blows producing skeletons.

My only suggestions are to try the neutral hostile version, and if that fails, reset the ability.

It spawns units even if autocast if off, i have a better idea, will do something like it with triggers.
Thank you.

Bigheaded

Reaction score
Why im not using it?

1. Because it's an orb.

very true. Was worth a shot.

Anyway just make a custom unit out of dark ranger, then change her to look like MK. easy.
Worked on first try, can provide map ;)
edit:
going to bed, if you wanted map of MK with melee using black arrow: http://www.mediafire.com/?yowz70ycbypav90
need to change the name and the stats and any other skills to MK's as well.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
Why im not using it?

1. Because it's an orb.

try orb of lightning, pretty sure you can eliminate all of those other than the orb part, can have a cooldown, requires right clicking to cast and can have a mana requirement, so im pretty sure all of those other than the orb are covered

BloodySkullz

Reaction score
If using Black Arrows then check the dead units? whether it can be raised..? At the object Editor: Combat - Death Type.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.