UK News Black parents give birth to white baby.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
The stunned black dad of a newborn, WHITE, baby girl declared yesterday — "I'm sure she's my kid ... I just don't know why she's BLONDE."

British Nmachi Ihegboro has amazed genetics experts who say the little girl is NOT an albino. Dad Ben, 44, a customer services adviser, admitted: "We both just sat there after the birth staring at her." Mum Angela, 35, of Woolwich, South London, beamed as she said: "She's beautiful - a miracle baby."

He added: "Actually, the first thing I did was look at her and say, 'What the flip?'" But as the baby's older brother and sister - both black - crowded round the "little miracle" at their home in South London, Ben declared: "Of course she's mine."

Blue-eyed blonde Nmachi, whose name means "Beauty of God" in the Nigerian couple's homeland, has baffled genetics experts because neither Ben nor wife Angela have ANY mixed-race family history.

Last edited by a moderator:

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
It's called, there's another father. :rolleyes:

Funny to imagine the questions she will get from her friends growing up. "So when were you adopted?" "I wasn't..." lol.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Call Maury, quick!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> It's called recessive genes and good luck.
Why would they have white genes in the first place?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Why would they have white genes in the first place?

I think this shows you where Europeans and Americans were born from in the first place. Their ancestors were decendents of such parents whom they carry these recessive genes in their bloodline.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
She probably had IVF, and they gave her the wrong embryo.

Edit: Published: 20 Jul 2010
This isn't recent news.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.