Crime Black teens light white kid on fire while he was walking home from school

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A 13-year-old boy who police say was doused with gasoline and lit on fire last week while walking home from school is recovering from first-degree burns to his face and head.

The boy was just two blocks from his home in Kansas City Tuesday when two teenagers began to follow him and then attacked him, his mother, Melissa Coon, said.

Police have described the suspects as black 16-year-olds, while the victim is white.

"We were told it's a hate crime," Coon told KTLA.

"They rushed him on the porch as he tried to get the door open," Coon told KMBC. "(One of them) poured the gasoline, then flicked the Bic, and said, 'This is what you deserve. You get what you deserve, white boy.'"

Last edited:

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Not to minimize the effect of this story, but a first-degree burn is something similar to a sunburn. Still bad that someone did this to the poor kid. I'd be willing to bet that the kid was extinguished rather quickly otherwise he would have suffered more severe burns.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burn

WildTurkey

Previously known as giv_me_rep
Reaction score
Is anyone else laughing that the dudes name is coon? That's probably the cause of the whole incident...

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
Anyone who does this to people deserve the racism. I don't care if they were black or white, niggers like that (ignorant people, not slander but in this situation its necessary) deserve to be put in prison.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
And this is why we have white supremacists.

And the kid's last name is Coon... as some basic logic would lead one to understand. Or reading the second paragraph.

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
15710135.jpg

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
That's really fucked up. I hope they get some serious time for that.

WildTurkey

Previously known as giv_me_rep
Reaction score
the kids last name is coon, exactly. They torched him for having the surname 'coon', is that not obvious? Its worse than having nigger as a surname ffs.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.