Spellpack BladeMaster Spellpack

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Im adding them to a group to kill them and not leave hero behind in another trig that i though wasnt important to post
and ill fix that :D

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
This one also leaks :D
Trigger:
  • Set Clone_Point = (Random point in (Region centered at Clone with size (350.00, 350.00)))

It's in the first trigger ;)

Gtam

Reaction score
Thx for ur time to check my code it wil be fixed with chaos spells tomorow

Komaqtion

Reaction score
First trigger: Just noticed something... Why is this inside the loop ?
Trigger:
  • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_CSTargPoint)

Then it gets destroyed from 2 to 5 times instead of one XD

Second trigger: Also just noticed, it's more efficient to let as many variables get set and destroyed outside the loop as possible :D:
Trigger:
  • For each (Integer A) from 1 to ((Level of Clone Shift for (Triggering unit)) + 1), do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Set Clone = (Position of Unitcasting)
      • Set CS_Rect = (Region centered at Clone with size (350.00, 350.00))
      • Set Clone_Point = (Random point in CS_Rect)
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy Unit for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Clone facing CSTargPoint
      • Hero - Create DumyItem and give it to (Last created unit)
      • Hero - Order (Last created unit) to use (Item carried by (Last created unit) of type DumyItem) on Unitcasting
      • Unit - Order (Summoned unit) to Attack CS_Target
      • Unit - Add a 5.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Move Unitcasting instantly to Clone_Point
      • Custom script: call RemoveRect(udg_CS_Rect)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Clone)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Clone_Point)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_CSTargPoint)
      • Wait 0.50 seconds

Clone and CS_Rect can both be set outside the loop :D

Same here (Fourth trigger):
Trigger:
  • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (((Level of Master of the Blade for (Triggering unit)) x 2) + 4), do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Set MotB_P = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Set MotB_R = (Region centered at MotB_P with size (1000.00, 1000.00))
      • Set MotB_RP = (Random point in MotB_R)
      • Unit - Create 1 Blademaster for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at MotB_RP facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit Group - Add (Last created unit) to MotB_G
      • Unit - Add Bladestorm to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Blademaster - Bladestorm
      • Animation - Change (Last created unit)'s vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 60.00% transparency
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at MotB_RP using Abilities\Spells\Orc\WarStomp\WarStompCaster.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Unit - Add a 7.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_MotB_P)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_MotB_RP)
      • Custom script: call RemoveRect(udg_MotB_R)

MotB_P and MotB_R can both be outside the loop :D

And ... why give an item to the dummy, when you can simply use the original ability ?? Just change it to a unit ability, and there you go :D

Gtam

Reaction score
K il put them in the loop and can u plz then tel me what order do i use then without the item

Komaqtion

Reaction score
That depends on which item it's based on, and what abilities it uses :D

Komaqtion

Reaction score
Just base another ability on "Item Illusions", as the ability is called, then make it a unit ability... And i'll look for the order :D

Gtam

Reaction score
That why i hav item because no order and sory mis read ur post those variable remove and destroy hav to be inside the loop other wise it the variables get overriden and leak

Komaqtion

Reaction score
Oh, yeah in the first trigger... but not the second :D And ok, use the item then :p

Gtam

Reaction score
Whick one are u refering to as the second

Komaqtion

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (((Level of Master of the Blade for (Triggering unit)) x 2) + 4), do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Set MotB_P = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Set MotB_R = (Region centered at MotB_P with size (1000.00, 1000.00))
      • Set MotB_RP = (Random point in MotB_R)
      • Unit - Create 1 Blademaster for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at MotB_RP facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit Group - Add (Last created unit) to MotB_G
      • Unit - Add Bladestorm to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Blademaster - Bladestorm
      • Animation - Change (Last created unit)'s vertex coloring to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 60.00% transparency
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at MotB_RP using Abilities\Spells\Orc\WarStomp\WarStompCaster.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Unit - Add a 7.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_MotB_P)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_MotB_RP)
      • Custom script: call RemoveRect(udg_MotB_R)

:D ... No wait, and won't get overwritten ;)

Gtam

Reaction score
They are set in the loop so they must be destroyed in the loop

Komaqtion

Reaction score
But they can be set before the loop, and destroyed after ! :D
Since there are no waits, the position of triggering unit doesn't change, meaning that the region won't change either ;)

Gtam

Reaction score
Il change it since u keep insisting and it probly be faster and more eficiant that way seting and destroying it once than many times in a loop

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Clone Shift

"((Level of Clone Shift for (Triggering unit)) + 1)"
"Create 1 Dummy Unit for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Clone facing CSTargPoint"

Use the previously set "Unitcasting" variable instead of "Triggering unit".

Set the "Last created unit" to a variable.

Cunning Storm

If you really want maximum performance, you can set the "Picked unit" to a variable.

BladeStorm

"Create 1 Blademaster for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at F_Pos facing Default building facing degrees"

Use a variable for "(Owner of (Triggering unit))" and move it outside from the loop to avoid setting it every time the loop runs.

Set "Last created unit" to a variable.

Master of the Blade

Set "Triggering unit" to a variable.

"Create 1 Blademaster for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at MotB_RP facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees"

Use a variable for "(Owner of (Triggering unit))" and move it outside from the loop ...

Set "Last created unit" to a variable.

Looks like a nice spellpack, approved.

Gtam

Reaction score
Thx ill work on that tomorow hav to go to bed now

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.