Bleach / NAruto...-All Anime Discussion

decored

Reaction score
What do you will be the next obstacles for Soul Society after Aizen and the Espada?
Will naruto become a hokage?

codemonkey

Code monkey not crazy, just proud.
Reaction score
I hope after they defeat Aizen the series ends.

If Naruto does become hokage it will probably be in the last chapter.

decored

Reaction score
But I think there will be a huge filler again for bleach. Its always alike that...I think just before the battle with aizen start we will be taken to 1000 earlier or something like that

Winterherz

Reaction score
Here's my magic ball

Naruto lives, sasuke dies = naruto is hokage (not sure about this, naruto don't want hokage if he fails to turn sasuke)

Naruto dies, sasuke dies = sakura is hokage <--im betting all my 10 rep:thup: lol..although this would arguably be the worst ending ever

naruto lives, sasuke lives, sakura dies = naruto=tsunade, sasuke=shizune? (im betting my 5 rep if sakura dies and the two lives)

Naruto dies, sasuke lives = magic ball is clouded, need wiper blades

Naruto dies, sasuke dies, sakura dies = konohamaru is hokage (magic ball shows fans outraged!)

Naruto lives, sasuke lives, sakura lives = more fillers ftw

Sai? probably oil painting with hinata

Naruto will become hokage, but with a price of someone's life....this will keep me guessing who and i'm certain this event will happen

What's certain is the beginning of the end will be the same as the first, Team 7

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Bleach and Naruto have their own threads to discuss the anime/manga please use spoilers tags too

Polar

Reaction score
Tobi was revealed to be Obito. But who knows what Kishi will troll more. And Kenpachi getting owned by Buckbeard barehanded in Bleach latest chapter.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.