Bleach

Do you know what Bleach is? *Poll Posted by Demi*

• Total voters

Demi666

Reaction score
By the way, I have a question. When Kurosaki Ichigo battled Zaraki Kenpachi in episode 38 to 39. Zaraki pierces through his sword, cutting him open in the chest. When Ichigo then falls down on, Zaraki leaves Ichigo to die. But then Zangetsu appears, asking Ichigo what his resolution is, Ichigo responds that he wants to win, that fighting has no meaning to it if your not winning.

Zangetsu then takes Ichigo to his inner world, so he can prove he is worthy of wielding Zangetsu once more. Zangetsu then gives Ichigo a sword. And here comes my question, but first let me quote what they say.

Zangestu: Stand, Ichigo! *Throws him a sword*
Ichigo: A-A-A That's dangerous! What kind of idiot throws an unsheathed sword!?

Zangestu: Take it. It is your sword.
Ichigo: But this... You, I mean Zangetsu-

Zangestu: It is a shallow forging, a nameless soul slayer carried by low-level Death gods who are unable to join the Thirteen Court Guardian Squads.

Ichigo: Well... I'm saying, my soul slayer is Zangetsu...

Giving someone a Zanpakutō(Soul Slayer) without a name before they join the Thirteen Court Guardian Squads meaning they are given a normal Zanpakutō when they are in the Shinigami academy right? Also Zangetsu says those are **Forged** shallow meaning of course they are made.

My question is, do they forge Zanpakutō's with names as well? That wouldn't be possible though, since soul society is to create balance, and none would forge a sword like Aizen's sword... and in the second Bleach movie, you get to see that Tōshirō Hitsugaya and a person named Kusaka Soujiro who apparently has the same Zanpakutō as Tōshirō (Hyorinmaru) being forced into a fight to the death over who has the right to wield Hyorinmaru. The one that forced them is Room 46.

So , please discuss and give me any thought's or ideas over how a person gets a Zanpakutō with a name in his posession. Thanks

Demi666

Reaction score
Miz, add this to openings

Season 1
Artist: Orange Box
Song name: Asterisk

Season 2
Artist: UVERWorld
Song name: D-TecnoLife

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Miz, add this to openings

Season 1
Artist: Orange Box
Song name: Asterisk

Season 2
Artist: UVERWorld
Song name: D-TecnoLife

Added
If anyone has any updates, or anything they think they want added to the Bleach Guide(s) please just post it here. I don't know much about bleach besides the beginning knowledge so if you have anything it will be appreciated

Miz

Demi666

Reaction score
Added
If anyone has any updates, or anything they think they want added to the Bleach Guide(s) please just post it here. I don't know much about bleach besides the beginning knowledge so if you have anything it will be appreciated

Miz

As in?

You pretty much got everything except Ichigo's family. Anything else would be spoiling

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I will now be updating the Bleach Thread... Sadly I do not watch Bleach so I have no comments for the Chapters or Episodes.

Bleach Chapter 337

Bleach Episode 197 is Released!

Discuss and Enjoy

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
I do watch Bleach sometimes, though the episodes gets kind of repetetive. I prefer casual Animes something like (Fullmetal Alchemist, Tsubasa Chronicles) Bleach is somekind of Naruto :D

Leq

Reaction score
Come on guys, no one here is interested in Ichigo's transformation?

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Ichigo's transformation?

I often play a Wc3 arena named Fight of Characters, that's where I saw Ichigo's transformation (his Ultimate skill). He turns into some kind of strong swordsman with dark powers?? [anyone knows what this really is?]

I never saw Bleach on TV, though I saw it on various posters and online vids.. I usually prefer watching anime in the Slice of life, Romance, and school life, and others (La corda d'oro, Air Gear, Vampire Knight).

duyen

Reaction score
The closest he comes to a full transformation is against Kensei (former captain), when he's trying to control his hollow powers.

BLEACHIchigoFullHollowTransforma-1.jpg

EDIT: Now that 350 is out you can see for yourself his new form:

[LINK REMOVED]

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
I red up to the 5th Manga Volume, then I got tired of it and moved on to other animes. I did get up to the 75th episode in the anime, I believe...

I can relate, most animes that go on more that 100 episodes aren't so great imo. Too much filler and redundancy. I liked it for a while though.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
I just finished the entire dubbed series yesterday. And i liked it :3.

When i was younger, i thought it was too bloody for me, i missed out on 167 episodes, and i watched them all in a super marathon.

I think all of the characters have well-developed backgrounds and contrasting personalities to make the series unique. And the random bouts of comedy during a fight is pretty strange but whatever. Tite Kubo said that he does it because he gets bored while he draws. Oh well.

Especially at the end, ESPECIALLY getting scared at ichigo's hollow mask. Man.

I will watch the episodes once they finish more dubbing, im not going to go into the subbed episodes.

Durandal

Reaction score
Yea dubbed sucks hardcore, go watch subbed, it's infinitely better

Why? Most American voice actors are terrible

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bleach dubbed version fails majorly.
I've quit watching Bleach for now, as there were two filler arcs, though I believe that's finished as of next episode. :D

And I also read the manga. :)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Yea dubbed sucks hardcore, go watch subbed, it's infinitely better

Why? Most American voice actors are terrible

Not always, some series like Ghost in the Shell, Fullmetal alchemist (Brotherhood) and Evangelion. The English Dub is better than the Japanese. I have seen many series where the English Dub is highly preferred over the Japanese but really it doesn't make much of a difference for me.

Plus American Voice Actors beat germans, German dubbing is the one thing that makes American look redeemable. Don't believe me? Watch the First German opening to Naruto.

Really I never got into Bleach because the fighting was all the same every single episode. It was just a mini-inuyasha-effect every episode. The fights were completely the same and followed an exact pattern. I read the manga in the beginning and it was good till about, hmm chapter 30? No Idea.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.