Blight Spread By Time

Juno**

Reaction score
I wasn't able to make the corruption thingy because it seems that the Condition - Terrain Type doesn't count blight as a terrain and I don't think that changing the water to felwood corrupted water is possible... the only thing I know is changing the color of the water but this changes the color of all the water in the map...

maybe you can make a corrupted effect by adding destructibles with smoke or something as model for the destructible every time the blight spreads...

and about the green circle.... that's because I used the trigger action Unit - Create 1 DummyUnit for Neutral Hostile at (Center of RegionAtTheMiddleOfMap <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees

You can change the neutral hostile part with any player you want to remove the green dot.

And yes I agree with Solu9 with this:
You should really read or see some tutorials about the map editor. You seem to lack some of the very basic knowledge about it.

NOTE: I already have given the dummy unit Locust & Invulnerable ability and changed it's model to IntentionallyLeftBlank.mdl (It still doesn't shown any model)

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
@Juno**
Alrighty. I didn't look at the map you posted so didn't know :)

About the minimap display you can also change this in the unit itself. Under "Stats - Hide Minimap Display" set it to True instead of False.

Tharius

Occasionally Around
Reaction score
I wasn't able to make the corruption thingy because it seems that the Condition - Terrain Type doesn't count blight as a terrain....

Use the Boolean condition "Environment - Point is Blighted" to determine if a particular point has blight on it. WC3 doesn't count blight as a terrain because things such as the Dispel Magic spell and constructing non-Undead buildings can remove blight, and the game needs to know what terrain is underneath (it does tend to change grassy terrains to dirt, though).

LichKingIsMe

Reaction score
Give the unit the Locust ability and change its model to nothing (I usually change the model to "...")
On a second note. You should really read or see some tutorials about the map editor. You seem to lack some of the very basic knowledge about it. Correct me if I am wrong.

You were right a bit...

LichKingIsMe

Reaction score
how to change the water color that is in the blight circle because I can't make it go there but I can only make the whole water even not in the blight circle green

Juno**

Reaction score
I think that changing the color of the water that way is impossible. Maybe instead of changing the color of the water, you can just add special effects at the point where the blight touches the water so that you can make it look like the blight is corrupting the water.

Juno**

Reaction score
I have no idea on how to do it...:p
I just typed in the things that poped up in my mind... maybe you can google things up and you can find a way to do it and I will also try messing with the editor and maybe i can come up with something...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.