Blizzard announces second expansion to WoW: The Wrath of The Lich King

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Well now Wow people who don't know the WC storyline will have to find out who the Lich King is

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
All Hail Blizzard
All Hail Blizzard
All Hail Blizzard
All Hail Blizzard
All Hail Blizzard
All Hail Blizzard
All Hail Blizzard
All Hail Billzard

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
No new race?

Blizzard is become almighty I must agree. Don't like WoW myself but I can't wait to play SCII. I hope they have a world editor component too.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope they don't put WoW before SCII, or there'll be trouble.... :p

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Damnit!!111!!!!!!!!!

That means more wait for the Non-WoWers for the next non-WoW, No Online Payment game!! I thought waiting for Starcraft II to finish its era would be enough.... but... Arghh...

It sounds interesting... I might get it and corrupt my mind with WoWness, but damn the online payment!!

Well, thanks for the info RapMaster. I hardly go on Blizzard.com (But I used to 24/7) so I wouldn't notice it at all unless someone told me... :p

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
No new race?

Blizzard is become almighty I must agree. Don't like WoW myself but I can't wait to play SCII. I hope they have a world editor component too.

They said they are including the map editor for SCII already, and they claim it's better than the current WC3 WE!

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
That means more wait for the Non-WoWers for the next non-WoW, No Online Payment game!! I thought waiting for Starcraft II to finish its era would be enough.... but... Arghh...

If you think that is stopping their production then you would have to wait forever for a new game. They are planning several expansions. This is just the start of many.

But yeah, they have separate teams for all this. They all aren't working on the same game. Thus production won't be affected like you are thinking. (Maybe it will a little, but nothing major.)

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I an interview, they said they would do 4-6 (around there) more expansions for WoW.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
There's a possibility that they won't make 6? I thought that was set in stone. Then again nothing is set in stone at Blizzard. Never should have thought that way. :p

Vulcansurge

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
By the time they get to 4 expansions the game will be way out of date. I suppose tho it'll become easier to play under high graphics, and more will play it...

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
Woot. Another day of lore-rape.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Its not Lore-Rape. Its following exactly, just switchin some stuff around well lets say because its an ONLINE game. Also, theres a NEW CLASS!

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Death Knight Hero Class
80 Cap
New Profession

Good Stuff

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
i might come out of retirement for this... lol

knowing what happens to Arthas once he takes control over the frozen throne ie enough to cough up 70+ hours a week, and 15 a month :p

Asehujiko

Reaction score
Before the Illidan whine begins anew:

Illidan got his soul sucked out by frostmourne when he got whacked by arthas(at that time not much tougher then, say, rivendare or something) and that weakened him alot.

If there have been any lore problems with him it would be the entire akama episode.

WC3: Kael&Co see a draenei village under atack by chaos orcs and help them out. Akama simply says "Thx" and helps illidan when storming the black citadel.

BC: Akama gtes driven out of the temple by orcs and bumps into Kael&Co while nomading all over the place.

Anybody noticed that 99% of those new graphics look ownage but the throne itself is still the jagged mess of polygons that everybody keeps complainting about?

DuckieKing

Elitist Through and Through
Reaction score
Forget WoW!

SC-UB-anim.gif

I want my SC2. =/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.