Gaming Blizzard has confirmed that they'll announce a new product

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Lawl, 4 of the 7 mentioned games are Warcraft, I'm onto something here...
:p

And they left Warcraft TFT out...meaning they wanted to have 4 Warcrafts, meaning it's gonna be Warcraft 4...gg :p

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
They left out all expansions...which might mean that this is going to be a standalone game (as opposed to the new WoW expansion idea)!
It better be worth it though, for what we know they might be making a warcraft-themed pong or some new incarnation of pac-man...

Rad

Reaction score
I hope its something completely different... Starcraft was ok for awhile but some people like it a little too much, its wasnt that fun. The editor sucked too, red alert 2 had a better editor it just wasnt as fancy

However, if they made starcraft 2 with an editor like wc3, and an engine that support more than 12 polys per model...eh, might be on to something. Then again it would lose some fans who lack the funds of computer upgrade...

World of Starcraft doesnt even make sense, it would have to be like Starcraft Galaxies lol

I hope its not an FPS, starcraft ghost? Argh...

Diablo 3 would be ownage :D

Warcraft 4 would be ok... but IMO most people like warcraft 3 for the world editor, not the game itself. A good editor, perhaps with a built in easy to use model editor? probrably not

Whatever it is, I lost all faith in blizzard and no matter what the suprise game is, I doubt it will be as fun as Wc3. I miss warcraft :(

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
I believe that Starcraft Ghost is more likely than SC2. It's actually possible that they revamped it to be focused on (massive) multiplayer so that it would require a monthly fee like WoW.
But I guess it will be a SC game after all, this might even be considered a hint.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
>"I believe that Starcraft Ghost is more likely than SC2."

New product. :)

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
OMG, whatever new game this may be, I hope I get to make use of my TINFOIL HAT.

Elite Footmen

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
We all know its ethier going to be a Blizzard Fashion Store, Blizzard Super Market or a Blizzard Fast Food Line...
lol
We will just have to wait till it happends

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.