Blizzard Movies?

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
Is there an official site where all the Blizzard games movies are watchable ? I thought Blizzard had made one, but Google doesn't turn up much.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I know you can watch the Diablo 2 ones in Decard Cains journal, but they are pretty small. I have never heard of such a site though.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
I don't think there is but if you're desperate there's always youtube. They're all on there I think, just getting to them might be tough.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks, I guess I was just looking for a way to watch them in HQ without having to go to the pain of re-installing all the games again : - )

On a related note, does anyone know where to find the initial Diablo II cinematic trailer at all ? It's one of the pre-game release trailers. It features the hero in a horse drawn wagon riding through some hillside road in pouring rain. The hero is wearing a cloak and disguising himself (so no one can see what he is becoming).

The hero is also providing the narration in this movie, he talks about heading East or something like that.

At the very end of the clip they show a closeup of the hero's covered face, and then a bolt of lightning suddenly flashes in the background, lighting his face up, allowing us to see a glimpse of the soulstone and the initial transformations he is undergoing.

Anyone remember this clip?

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Well, it's in Starcraft's MPQ. I could take it out and upload it somewhere, if you wish.

I will anyway upload on youtube all blizzard-made movies, starting with Warcraft I. I made the movie, I just need to upload it :D.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.