Blizzcon Questions Brainstorm

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
I'll be attending Blizzcon in a week and would love to have a list of questions to go with and try to get answered along the way.

I'm going to try and get into the Q&A sessions and speak with Blizzard employees. I'll update this list with any questions that are well thought out and cannot be already answered from beta videos / blue posts / etc. Please refrain from extremely generic questions that cannot be answered easily. Something like "what's up with paladins" won't do. That being said, this will hopefully be a good brainstorm.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
After the recent PTR patch notes.. Are they going to have any plans to make resto druids more competitive with the other healers?

They buffed up MS effects from 10% up to 25% reductions, and since restro druids are the only healers without an absorb (even blood dks have an absorb, and in PvP they are pretty much healers lol), it will probably be the hardest to manage in 4.3 with respect to PvP. Although, I guess that might not be the most solid question since the PTR notes are always STC (subject to change), but I don't think they would randomly add that in the patch notes if they had not already contemplated it enough.

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
I'm sure they will balance the %'s to make Resto more competitive if necessary. They did mention that they would make you able to detonate your mushrooms for healing in the future. I'm not sure when though. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.