BloodLine Champions, pretty awesome?

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
attachment.php

Every heard of it?
I tested this game out last year while it was in its BETA phases, and well it was a cool idea but rather dull and repetitive. The gameplay felt slow, I'm glad to say that now the game has been remade and when I tested in a few weeks ago I felt the pace much faster and rather exciting.

Basically its an Online-Only Battle Arena game consisting of teams who either fight to the death, capture artifakts or gain controll of points to optain victory.
Classic Arena mode, consists of teams of 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 or 5v5 (up to 8v8 in a Titan Account) in which rounds of 2 minutes of simply FIGHTING to the DEATH.
I know what your thinking, oh it's just another one of those button bashing games that require no skill, ah but that's where you are wrong! This game consists of many different abilities that are ALL SKILL SHOTS. Yes, unlike DotA or LoL, every single ability requires aiming. There are no guided shots and no random amounts, no critical strikes and no evasion chances. All pure skill based abilities.

So, what is the gameplay like?
Well like many games of this style it is moved by W-A-S-D movement and not right clicking. And there are Q-E-R-Space-LeftClick-RightClick for the abilities, and well combinations for bonus abilities. Aswel as an Ultimate (F) which requires 100% Energy, Energy is gathered by hitting enemies successfully with skill shot abilities. The game does not consist of a Mana Function or any requirement other than Energy for abilities. However this is actually balanced by the carefully constructed cooldown system.
With each unit having 8 abilities, it sounds kinda crazy. But don't worry it is bare-able after a while, but yes this makes the gameplay extremely fast. The camera follows your character, and your abilities are automatically guided to your mouse cursor's position. Therefore speeding up casts for more intense gameplay.

Customization?
Yeah there is, but only slight factors that might benefit you in combat or make your character look better. There is the option to change the Characters 'Outfit' (more commonly known as a 'Skin' in other games) and change the Characters 'Weapon' which changes most of the abilities projectiles. Players must unfortunately buy this content, but unlike other games (such as LoL) the content is purchasable with coins earned in every game, thus alot of content is purchasable without actually spending money on the game. There are also 'Title's and 'Avatar's which are purchasable, as wel as 'Emotes' for your character that can be used during cut screens and in-game.
Over all there is a nice balance that makes the game feel like you have progress and working towards purchasing a nice new customization to your account of Character of choice.

So, why play this game?
It's quick, games can range from 5-20 minutes depending on mode. For those who play the general arena, first to 3 Wins of about 2 minutes. The game is won fairly quickly and you dont get that 'long' feeling where one team starts winning, then finally finish the game as predicted. This makes the game more fast paced and slightly spontanious.
It's FREE, besides some in-game content which we can understand as it is a free game, the company does want to make some money. The shop consists of about 4 currencies, consisting of normal game coins and coins which are won by participating in tournaments, aswel as rare content that has an option of being bought with real money.
Tournaments are auto-arranged, there is a system that auto-hosts tournaments. Players can view the list of upcomming tournaments (approximately 6-10 at a time) with classifications such as Pro and Noobie, that have required levels to balance out the players. These tournaments are very competitive and common. Generally arranged in teams of 2 or 3.

I thought it was a bad game at first, but there has been significant change and I find it rather enjoyable. I encourage you all to try it, and even if you find it too fast paced for you, then you could just delete it. There is no loss, as it is and always will be a free game.

Where to check out more info on the game:
http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/

The game consists of very Tribunal theme, with that style of Characters and Art.
Champions, or as they are known in the game as BloodLines are classified into 4 Groups: Melee, Ranged, Tank and Healer. There are only 20 Characters, but as you play the game you start to see that 20 is actually enough.
More info on the BloodLines:
http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/bloodlines.php

If you want to play this game, there is a nice way to score abit of bonus coins. They have tried to encourage the recruitment of other players to boost their playerbase and if you create your account through a Players Refferal, you start with a bonus 5000 BloodCoins, in-game that is quite alot. So rather than just creating an account, kindly use the link below to obtain your bonus coins:
- 5 000 Free BloodCoins! on my Refferal.

Play Single Player (Bots) and the Tutorial, they are very beginner friendly and do help alot.

Game Download (281mb)

Official Video

Screenshots

I hope you guys enjoy this game and look forward to see'ing you online.
If you decide to play, add me:
InflictedChaoS

Attachments

• bc_artwork_03.jpg
    bc_artwork_03.jpg
    615.5 KB · Views: 419

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Think there is already a thread on this game, but ah well, that died.

Decent game. It's fun, has a good learning curve, but still requires skill. I go on occasionally. My only complaint if you will, or just what I'm waiting for, is more diversity in the heroes and classes. Maybe more random arenas too.
Overall okay game, but it can get a bit repetitive after awhile, so yeah, I just check it out occasionally.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.