Bnet Issues

RedOrb

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hi all.

Got the error:
Code:
Unable to connect to Battle net. You may be trying to connect to an invalid battle net server. If you are using a modem, you may need to manually connect to the internet before connecting to battle net.

I've tried re-install, disabling Avast, and the battle net registry patch on the official page at: http://eu.battle.net/support/en/art...list-when-attempting-to-connect-to-battle-net.

Anyone got any ideas how to fix? I can't connect to any of the servers, though primarily I'm trying to connect to Kalimdor at the moment, because I'm in the east right now.

TechHead

Reaction score
Hi all.

Got the error:
Code:
Unable to connect to Battle net. You may be trying to connect to an invalid battle net server. If you are using a modem, you may need to manually connect to the internet before connecting to battle net.

I've tried re-install, disabling Avast, and the battle net registry patch on the official page at: http://eu.battle.net/support/en/art...list-when-attempting-to-connect-to-battle-net.

Anyone got any ideas how to fix? I can't connect to any of the servers, though primarily I'm trying to connect to Kalimdor at the moment, because I'm in the east right now.

A few things it may be:
Firewall blocking it
Invalid frozen throne/reign of chaos product key (Note that even if you have a legit Frozen throne key but a bootleg RoC key it won't work)
New Patch to be downloaded
Warcraft port is off (Highly doubtful it's this though

Hope any of those work

RedOrb

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Thanks Tech, I tried disabling the firewall, but not the windows one. I could try that, though I don't think anything has changed since Friday. It's probably my router I guess. Maybe a restart will fix. Thanks for replying ;]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.