US News Body Parts Found in Michigan Sewer Might Be Medical Waste

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
For a third time in a little over a year, body parts have been found in the sewers surrounding Detroit.

On Wednesday, workers found human remains while working in the sewer system in Sterling Heights, Mich.

This is the second time body parts have been discovered in the Sterling Heights sewer system. Human remains were also found in the nearby city of Warren, Mich., in late 2012.

None of the bodies have been identified.

Lt. Kevin Reese of the Sterling Heights Police Department told ABC NEWS affiliate WXYZ-TV in Detroit that finding the source could be difficult due to the sewer’s size and the fact that the remains were very small pieces.

“What is the most frustrating part for myself and my investigators is that we don’t know where they’re coming from,” Reese told WXYZ-TV. “These pieces could be possibly flushed down the toilet.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
What kind of "body parts" are we talking about? Fingers? Feet? Inner Organs? Eye balls?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Some of the parts found in Sterling Heights had portions of a tattoo. Police released photographs of the design, hoping that someone might recognize it and provide useful information to investigators. A couple of tattoo artists told investigators they believed the tattoo is approximately 15 years old, based on the fading and definition of the design.

Serial killer on the loose?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Serial killer on the loose?

Probably, Detroit Police completely stay out of certain areas. It is lawless and is where a Serial Killer could kill for years and never even have it reported.

It could also be a gang dumping bodies there.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Detroit had over 400 reported homicides last year, and has less than a million people living there. We might as well just bomb Detroit.

Or, I think we can all pool together resources to send all the wannabe gangsters from small towns there for a weekend retreat, and see how many of them come back still wanting to be gangster.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Or, I think we can all pool together resources to send all the wannabe gangsters from small towns there for a weekend retreat, and see how many of them come back still wanting to be gangster.
That's actually not a bad idea!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.