World Bomb rocks government offices in Oslo, reports of two dead

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
4301d05158c8ae10f30e6a70670011f8.jpg

OSLO (Reuters) - A massive bomb shattered Norway's main government building in Oslo on Friday, killing two people police were quoted as saying by local news agency NTB.

There was no claim of responsibility, though NATO member Norway has been the target of threats, if not bombs, before, notably over its involvement in conflicts in Afghanistan and Libya. Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg was safe, NTB said.

NRK radio said at least two people were killed in an attack that may have brought global political violence to the quiet Scandinavian city.

"It exploded -- it must have been a bomb. People ran in panic and ran. I counted at least 10 injured people," said bystander Kjersti Vedun, who was leaving the area.

A Reuters reporter at the scene said the blast scattered debris across the streets and shook the entire city centre around 3:30 p.m. (2:30 p.m. British time). He saw eight people injured, one covered in a sheet and apparently dead.

More

-------

Norway is the last place I would have expected a terror attack. Though that is not confirmed it certainly looks like it. The damage to the buildings is consistent with an external explosion... I suspect a car bomb.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Stockholm almost got blown, Oslo got blown, I'm afraid Helsinki might be in the line too. :(

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Norway Shooting: Gunman Reportedly Opens Fire At Youth Camp Outside Oslo

OSLO, Norway -- A powerful bomb tore into the heart of Norway on Friday, killing at least two people and injuring 15 as it ripped open buildings including the prime minister's office.
It was the deadliest bombing since World War II in Oslo, normally associated with the Nobel Peace Prize that is awarded there.

Elsewhere, a gunman dressed in a police uniform opened fire at a Labor Party youth camp at Utoya, an island outside Oslo, on Friday, shooting several youths, party spokesman
Per Gunnar Dahl told The Associated Press. He said unconfirmed reports said five people were hit as panicked youth tried to escape the island swimming.

It wasn't immediately clear if the two attacks were related.

In Oslo, Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg was working at home Friday and was unharmed by the bombing, according to senior adviser Oivind Ostang.

Read More Here

That's insane!

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
My friend has family in Oslo and from what I hear the place is a fucking mess. Mysterious packages/bags lying around has resulted in public transit basically shutting down.

It's a shame, cuz today is a holiday for them!

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Now, who's behind the new scenes?
One Norwegian christian has been linked to all the stuff that happened. Can't remember the name, but his motivation was against Islam.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Scores killed in Norway attacks

At least 84 people died when a gunman opened fire at an island youth camp in Norway, hours after a bombing in the capital Oslo killed seven, police say.
Police have charged a 32-year-old Norwegian man over both attacks. The man dressed as a police officer was arrested on tiny Utoeya island after an hour-long shooting spree.

Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg said many people were still looking for their children and had not so far been able to locate them. He was speaking after meeting victims and relatives with Norway's King Harald, Queen Sonja and Crown Prince Haakon in the town of Sundvollen near the island.

Full Story

---------

84... By a single lone gunman. That is truly shocking. It would make it the most lethal spree killing by a lone perpetrator, ever. I cannot believe that a youth camp with over 600 people would not have any security. The time it took police to reach the scene surely contributed to the high death toll.
A farm supply firm has confirmed selling six tonnes of fertiliser to Mr Breivik who is reported to have run a farming company. Speculation has been rife that fertiliser could have been used in the Oslo bomb.
Six tonnes is a hell of a lot of fertiliser. Had the attacker mixed that amount with fuel oil of some kind, or the more efficient Nitromethane, the bomb would have been twice the size of that at Oklahoma City, which killed 168 people. As it stands, it still does look like ANFO was used; it is not the most powerful high explosive which I think is why there is relatively little structural collapse.

Speaking of Oklahoma City, this would be the best comparison. An unknown perpetrator, acting alone or with few accomplices, with far right views and motives.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The total is now up to at least 92 dead.

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
yeah 92 is what i see here also.
I request a change of the news post title.
The bomb was a mere distraction and more bombs where set to go off..

But this FREAK walked around this tiny island with 400 teenagers and he just shot at everything that moved like a bloody terminator...
He was wearing police clothing.. round kids up telling them they wouldbe save with him ...And then he just put bullets their heads.. and move on...

We got footage here from helicopters where he just steps over the bodies and looks for new targets..

I never seen anything like this before.. so well planned.
utter disgust.

he mentioned geert wilders from the pvv (party for freedom) as the only party who was legit in his eyes to deal with forgeiners..

That fokking fruit is a demoniser who calls upon hate...

And now times are bad his political party is growing here in holland..

This just ain't right what happend here and the political motives i hope it backfires at geert wilders..
Sure shit is going bad at the major cities in amsterdam and rotterdam with immigrants... but this ... no this is not the answer...
excuse me for any spelling errors .. i am thrown off my game here for sure...

This used tobe a country of tolerance not of HATE.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Hey Thehelper. I am norwegian, I live about 3 kilometers from the site were a norwegian killed over 80 kids at the age of 14 to 25. A friend of mine who was there told the news the following:

I was hidinf behind some rocks when a Policeman appeared yelling at us... "I am a Police officer. I am here to help, it is safe to come out.". Once my friend and several of his friends (around 30-40 persons) came out of their hideouts, He shot around 30 of them down. I knew 2 of those who died.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
That is very unfortunate,

and Wargasm, please keep your biased views demonolgy and hate to yourself.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
and Wargasm, please keep your biased views demonolgy and hate to yourself.

WTF. Are you saying you agree with this crazy killer? And where the hell did you get demonology from?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.