Boot System

V

Venom7

I have a boot system in my map, it is set up so that if player red typers -boot (the player he wants to boot's color) that player is kicked from the game. I want to know how I can make it so only certain PEOPLE can use the boot command (not just anyone who is player red, specific accounts on Bnet. Is there a way to do this? If there is please help me out.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
uhh, off the top of my head, look under the string comparison conditions and find "name of triggering player" or something like that. Basically you want to put a condition in the trigger that says:

condition:
[string comparison]
name of (triggering player) equal to (Venom7)

V

Venom7

hmm not working, this is what i got,,,

Code:
Red
    Events
        Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -boot red as An exact match
        Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -boot red as An exact match
        Player - Player 4 (Purple) types a chat message containing -boot red as An exact match
        Player - Player 5 (Yellow) types a chat message containing -boot red as An exact match
        Player - Player 6 (Orange) types a chat message containing -boot red as An exact match
    Conditions
        (Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is playing
        (Name of (Triggering player)) Equal to Venom7
    Actions
        Wait 1.50 seconds
        Sound - Play boot <gen>
        Game - Defeat Player 1 (Red) with the message: You have been boote...
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: Player 1 (|c00ff030...

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
Code:
    Conditions
        (Triggering Player) slot status) Equal to Is playing
        (Name of (Triggering player)) Equal to Venom7

V

Venom7

hey darg, do you think it would be possible to have more than one person be allowed to use the boot command?

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
look for the condition "or, multiple conditions". Stick as many "(Name of (Triggering player)) Equal to <some name>" conditions inside that condition as you like.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.