Report Boredom has more to do with you than the situation

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, it's not a quote.
Yeah, we got that, thats the point of this discussion.
People feel confused by the way you use the " sign in your sentences and from great confusion arises great insanity.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Oh, there's nothing to "be insanity for" It's Just a " and nothing else

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Firecat, the (") is meant to denote a quote, or to express dialogue in a story. Your use of bold font was at least more proper than your quotation marks. Quoting someone, and this is important, now, does not have to be in quote tags. I.e., "I said It's not a quote >" is a quote made by you, whereas:
Potato pancake goulash rice krispy treats
<--- is not a quote, because that is the first time anybody has said that, whether its in quote tags or not.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Firecat, the (") is meant to denote a quote, or to express dialogue in a story. Your use of bold font was at least more proper than your quotation marks. Quoting someone, and this is important, now, does not have to be in quote tags. I.e., "I said It's not a quote >" is a quote made by you, whereas:
<--- is not a quote, because that is the first time anybody has said that, whether its in quote tags or not.
It is his artistic freedom. He wants to express the very special nature of his wisdom by using these quotes. You have to see the deeper meaning behind it.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Actually I find this weird typing thing he does kind of interesting.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
It's as simple as pressing Ctrl + U, I, B, and Enter keys.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Right? It's not even art... it's a god damn masterpiece on occasion. I mean, we're have here at TH, with the what? Six of us that are active? Whatever anyway, we have a Van Gogh of typography here and I don't think we're appreciative enough. We need a flamer kitten day. Or week... maybe a month. Fuck it, 2013 is hereby FireCat year!

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Right? It's not even art... it's a god damn masterpiece on occasion. I mean, we're have here at TH, with the what? Six of us that are active? Whatever anyway, we have a Van Gogh of typography here and I don't think we're appreciative enough. We need a flamer kitten day. Or week... maybe a month. Fuck it, 2013 is hereby FireCat year!
I am still pro [firecat] tags.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
I am still pro [firecat] tags.
Go ahead and code some up. Check if the last key pressed was a space, then do a random range from about 1 to 5 to determine if quotes should be added for no reason, another random of about 1 to 3 to see if there should be a double set of quotes for... added emphasis, maybe? Whatever his reason is. And then that'd probably be a pretty decent simulation.

Although I can't imagine you could code tags like that, anyway, but hell.

We need a flamer kitten day. Or week... maybe a month. Fuck it, 2013 is hereby FireCat year!
No, no no no, no no no no no.

No. No we don't. Those are not the sort of holidays we should be encouraging.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.