bounce attack like chain lightning

D

dunpealx4

i am trying to make Chimera with bounce attack, just like chain lightning. it seems all missiles work except arrow and lightning missile. i tried to change the missile with the chain lightning effect, even healing wave. but they dont show the missile. is there any way to fix this? Thanks!!!!!!

K

KiD-X

I've had a similar issue to that, but can't remember how I got around it :( however have you considered using the moon glaive ability for bouncing attacks? it was the first thing that sprang to mind when reading ur post

D

dunpealx4

no, its not that the chimera doesnt do bouncing attack. its just that the lightning missile doesnt shows like chain lightning. it only shows the flash on the unit, but no lightning missile. yo said you got that, do you still have that map? no, i didnt give chimera bouncing attack ability, but i dont think it will make any difference.

K

KiD-X

so what ability are you using for this attack then? I'm trying to find what map I used it on but I have so many half finished maps I rly dont think I can find it

Tinki3

Special Member
Reaction score
You could always trigger it by ordering a dummy unit to cast a Storm Bolt
that uses <projectile>, on a target. Check out 'My Spells' in my sig for Chain Storm Bolt.
Just modify the stun duration.

If you need an MUI version, look at Chain Frost.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
you need to trigger it using chain template

i used this as my chain template
here

and then create a trigger like this
Code:
Events
 unit is attacked
Conditions
 unit type of attacking unit is equal to chimaera
Actions
 order attacking unit to stop
 [I]*the chain triggers*[/I]

u need to order the unit to stop to launch no damage...

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Give the User the ability "Lightning Attack". That gives my units the "Lightning Attack", but I'm not sure about Jumping.

trigger_newb

Reaction score
err try to make an example off Tinki's 2 chain spells
which are chain frost, and chain storm bolt..
also through common sense, you can tyr making a dummy at the place and use the spell at the closes enemy to the dummy unit

G

Goauld

Give the User the ability "Lightning Attack". That gives my units the "Lightning Attack", but I'm not sure about Jumping.

It only gives the lightning effect on the first target, the bounces show only the missile art (which is invisible for chimaera). So, you can't have an attack that would have chain lightning effects.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.