US News Boy Kills 1500 Pound Monster Pig

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Just imagine all of the heaping bacon sandwiches that could be made from a 1,051 pound hog.

For 11-year-old Jamison Stone, from Alabama, such a thought is out of the land of imagination and into reality.

On a hunting trip with his father, Mike Stone, young Jamison came upon the massive beast, which is named Hogzilla 2. Being a hunter since age 5, Jamison proceeded to shoot the giant hog eight times with a revolver. As may be expected, death didn’t quickly take to the walking bacon platter.

Likely a bit annoyed by the bullets, the nearly 9 and a half foot (from snout to tail, a bit shorter than a regulation basketball goal) and 1500 pound boar refused to easily go down and gave Jamison a bit of a scare.

---------------------------------------------------

Holy shit. Read the replies, they're funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I just read another news thingy about this here.

here is a line which just sickened me from the one I linked too.

"It feels really good," Jamison, of Pickensville, said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press. "It's a good accomplishment. I probably won't ever kill anything else that big."

Seriously, he needs to be locked up. Teaching a kid to kill using a gun, maknig him think its an accomplishment? And People have the nerve to blame video games. My mission is to give the animals guns and toss the hunters out in the woods with nothing to protect themselves.

Anyone who kills for food is fine, but saying that you are so glad you killed it and thats its a hobby is just horrible.

I went to the site, and every single comment is Anti-American and Anti-Republican and how we like to kill animals.

I fit both of those descriptions, yet I find that atrocious. Unless its for survival, would someone kill such a beautiful creature of nature.

god that fricken pig is HUGE.

An 11 year old with a gun will.

With a revolver too. The kickback on revolvers are rather bad, and an 11-year old kid shooting it nine times lol.

It ain't sport, it ain't adventure, it ain't hunting, it's just cruelty.

Now, take away the others armed with high powered rifles, give the kid a spear and tell him to do it and be back by tea time...then maybe I might understand it as uncompasionate and ignorante 'honour'.

They are proud their overwheight kid killed something atleast 5 times older then him? And then they go crazy on people with SOME sense of morality?

GG Idiots i'dd say.

Was the Biggest pig in the world

Was their a reason to kill the pig? If it was the biggest pig then why kill it?

If it was dying I might say to kill it.
Thats not a challange, try to capture it.

Hunting, what ever. try taking a picture and send to magazines for $$$?

I'd understand killing something just for urself to survive.
Or for food (im a carnivore) But just killing something just because u feel like it?
Thats just wrong. at least kill it in hand to hand combat

at least kill it in hand to hand combat

Good luck killing a half ton pig by hand.

PS: Wild hogs are generally not nice, and a half ton one could probably kill someone rather easily.

I would say they were lucky as hell it was actually a domesticated pig.

A guy on another forum I visit had a run in with a wild hog once, his got his whole leg torn up and his calf muscle ripped in half and almost ripped out of his leg.
And this one was considerably smaller than the one in this story.

A wild hog in a populated area really could be dangerous. They aren't like the little cute piggies at the petting zoo. They probably should be killed before anything bad happens.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.