US News BREAKING NEWS: California Lawmakers To Debate Marijuana Legalization Tomorrow!

Matemeo

Reaction score
I've been professional my entire life. I think it's fine to be a bit childish when I'm high.

It's habitual the majority of the time (tobacco). Marijuana was illegalized to save the paper and logging industry because hemp was cheaper to produce, all I said was that it's not better for you than cigarettes because it's not; why are you making this into a huge debate? I tazed myself with a cheap little toy thing because it felt cool and we had nothing better to do, and it's not good to inhale any kind of smoke, there is no debate. It's all bad to inhale, get over it.

I'm not the one who made this into a debate ;).

And your main point involving the tazer was you might hurt yourself if you get really high. Even though you just said it was a "cheap little toy."
:cool:

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I'm not the one who made this into a debate ;).

And your main point involving the tazer was you might hurt yourself if you get really high. Even though you just said it was a "cheap little toy."
:cool:

It did hurt... the next day. And it was a cheap little toy, but so are legos and I seen a kid eat one before. Well lego's aren't cheap... but the point is, most people don't have cheap tazers.

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
>>>Not to mention, if you don't smoke then this wont even effect you, so why are you so against it?

Hmm, I don't agree. I agree if it was smoking. Although i am against that my self, I feel smoking might have 2ed hand smoke that can kill someone. Its not as bad as beer, as that can make some people loose there senses enough to do something terrible to someone else, or crash a car ect.

I personally see beer and Marijuana as smiler things. I know there very different but they both can change modes, and have people loose there sense of whats going on around them.

At the same time i can see them both being safe, so if we allow beer, then why not Marijuana? Well personally I am ageist both

Matemeo

Reaction score
Hmm, I don't agree. I agree if it was smoking. Although i am against that my self, I feel smoking might have 2ed hand smoke that can kill someone. Its not as bad as beer, as that can make some people loose there senses enough to do something terrible to someone else, or crash a car ect.

I personally see beer and Marijuana as smiler things. I know there very different but they both can change modes, and have people loose there sense of whats going on around them.

At the same time i can see them both being safe, so if we allow beer, then why not Marijuana? Well personally I am ageist both

Are you even remotely implying that second hand Marijuana smoke has even the remote possiblity of directly causing the death of someone? :nuts:

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Total Annual American Deaths From Drugs

• Tobacco -- 400,000
  • Alcohol -- 100,000
  • All Illegal Drugs -- 20,000
  • All Legal Drugs -- 15,000
  • Caffeine -- 2,000
  • Aspirin -- 500
  • Marijuana -- 0

Bigger List:

• Tobacco 435,000
  • Poor Diet and Physical Inactivity 365,000
  • Alcohol 85,000
  • Microbial Agents 75,000
  • Toxic Agents 55,000
  • Motor Vehicle Crashes 26,347
  • Adverse Reactions to Prescription Drugs 32,000
  • Suicide 30,622
  • Incidents Involving Firearms 29,000
  • Homicide 20,308
  • Sexual Behaviors 20,000
  • All Illicit Drug Use, Direct and Indirect 17,000
  • Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Such As Aspirin 7,600
  • Marijuana 0
Source: http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/30

Think twice before you say that Marijuana is dangerous if legalize, over 10,000,000 Americans admit to use it. Illegal or not it isn't going to bring that ("0") count up.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's quite interesting, ReVolver.

>Sexual Behaviors 20,000

Lol :p

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Illegal or not it isn't going to bring that ("0") count up.
I am pretty darn sure that's not really true.. If you look more on the internet you find there been deaths cause marijuana played a roll.
But all try to keep it down.

Yeah.. It would be pretty crazy @sqrage LOL

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I am pretty darn sure that's not really true.. If you look more on the internet you find there been deaths cause marijuana played a roll.
But all try to keep it down.

Yeah.. It would be pretty crazy @sqrage LOL

Back up what you say with evidence, or people won't believe you. Especially since Revolver's find contradicts this.

Varine

Reaction score
Back up what you say with evidence, or people won't believe you. Especially since Revolver's find contradicts this.

If you overdose it can cause respiratory system failure. It's just rare that you overdose by that much (there's only maybe a hundred and fifty cases a year) because usually you fall asleep first, so you would have to smoke a lot in a short amount of time.

However, if it did cause cancer, I don't think it's hard to assume that most people that smoke pot either smoke cigarettes or around people that do so it could easily be attributed to that instead.

Matemeo

Reaction score
If you overdose it can cause respiratory system failure. It's just rare that you overdose by that much (there's only maybe a hundred and fifty cases a year) because usually you fall asleep first, so you would have to smoke a lot in a short amount of time.

However, if it did cause cancer, I don't think it's hard to assume that most people that smoke pot either smoke cigarettes or around people that do so it could easily be attributed to that instead.

Source on overdosing on Marijuana, please.

"You would have to consume 40,000 times as much marijuana as you needed to get stoned [to overdose]." I know I've read this multiple times, this is the first site I found with the exact numbers.

Varine

Reaction score
Source on overdosing on Marijuana, please.

"You would have to consume 40,000 times as much marijuana as you needed to get stoned [to overdose]." I know I've read this multiple times, this is the first site I found with the exact numbers.

Call a doctor dude. Find me a source for that and I'll find one for mine. I don't get why you want one, I'm not against pot, if you read anything in here I smoke it a lot.

You don't even have to overdose on it. It's already known and accepted that it increases your heart rate and alters blood pressure and because of that you can have panic attacks which can cause respiratory failure. I don't know where I'm going to find a source on that because I don't know why it would need to be brought up, but if you're having panic attacks I think that can classify as an overdose. And that 40k thing is for smoking, not eating.

And there are more carcinogens in marijuana than tobacco, but as to whether those alone cause cancer I don't know. It helps cancer patients and other people with chronic pain because it makes it so you don't notice the pain.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.