Crime Bride Aged 8 Dies After Suffering Internal Sexual Injuries During Wedding Night With Man, 40

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
An eight-year-old Yemeni girl has died of internal sexual injuries after spending her wedding night with a husband five times her age.

The girl, identified as Rawan, is believed to have suffered tearing of her genitals and a uterine rupture, Kuwaiti daily newspaper Al Watan reports.

It says Kuwaiti activists have called for action against the man, who is 40, as well as the girl’s family for allowing the marriage.

The girl died in the tribal area of Hardh in northwestern Yemen, which borders Saudi Arabia.

Gulf News quotes blogger Angry Man as posting the husband is “an animal who deserved to be punished severely for his crime.”

“All those who supported such a crime should also be punished,” he added.

Last edited by a moderator:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats exactly why you kidnap them and keep them for a few more years locked up in your basement. Damn it guys, if you have the guts to rape a child at least have the brains to do it right.

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
"It points the country passed a law in February 2009 setting the minimum age of marriage at 17, but that it was repealed after conservative lawmakers declared it “un-Islamic”."

A lot of muslims (in western countries) are probably against this and the statement above.
Bad religious advertising.

DrEvil

FCRI Associate!
Reaction score
Preserving human resources.

Most people would prefer instant gratification than a delayed long term enjoyment.
You prefer to be happy in the moment rather than knowing you may be happy for twice as long in the future (the future is way too far ahead to care about)

Solu9

Reaction score
The topic is so disgusting that making fun of it just make you seem disgusting.
No judgement.

Nyph

Occasional News Reader
Reaction score
The topic is so disgusting that making fun of it just make you seem disgusting.
No judgement.
You must be new to the internet. We residents of the internet are not part of real life, and so topics that are real-life disgusting are instead internet-funny.

Solu9

Reaction score
You must be new to the internet. We residents of the internet are not part of real life, and so topics that are real-life disgusting are instead internet-funny.

Well thank you for that presumption.

I think a lot of people will be sad to hear you put them in this "horrible-things-are-funny-when-shown-on-the-internet" box.

If an 8 year old getting raped (which is basically what happened) and dies afterwards is funny to you. No matter where you see or hear it (even on the internet). Then I am truly sorry for you. I mean, really.

Nyph

Occasional News Reader
Reaction score
Well thank you for that presumption.

I think a lot of people will be sad to hear you put them in this "horrible-things-are-funny-when-shown-on-the-internet" box.

If an 8 year old getting raped (which is basically what happened) and dies afterwards is funny to you. No matter where you see or hear it (even on the internet). Then I am truly sorry for you. I mean, really.
Well yeah, its sad and all, but there is shitloads of sad shit that goes on that we cant do shit about. No point in getting down about it. But yeah, what people say on the internet you really should not give a shit about, lol.

KMilz

Reaction score
Well yeah, its sad and all, but there is shitloads of sad shit that goes on that we cant do shit about. No point in getting down about it. But yeah, what people say on the internet you really should not give a shit about, lol.

Yeah, that's how I see things. It's a totally fucked up thing that happened, but it honestly won't make a difference in my life beyond this post. People are fucked up and only care about themselves. I'm a people.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is that this happened in a different part of the world, man. You're all judging it based on your views of life that more or less tell you that sex with kids this age is wrong, as is marriage and that their sex was rape.

Not every culture sees eye to eye with that. It's crazy, but while I'm out here deployed, an article came up from downtown where a foreign national came to the country I'm in and was raped. She was thrown in jail for public intoxication and falsifying her statement because the man said it was consensual. Literally, that was the extent of the investigation. She got deported and her passport taken. And her crime was getting raped. Because women aren't people in this part of the world...

Don't get me wrong. I don't agree with it by a long shot but judging people for different beliefs doesn't make you right or a better person, either.

There really is no right or wrong answer in these kinds of debates. For as much as everyone can scream rape and sin and crime, it only takes one Islamic person to enter the discussion and scream discrimination to turn the words even uglier.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.