Crime Bride Aged 8 Dies After Suffering Internal Sexual Injuries During Wedding Night With Man, 40

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
First of all their beliefs are based on "Total Male Oriented religion " Their sexual preference are beyond wrong! They Just bunch of fucking pedophiles.. behind their freaky law. They can all go fuck themselves.

Would never accept such a thing EVER!

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Then welcome to discrimination, discriminator!

You have yourself a nice discriminatory day :)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys relax. It was just a human. Its not like a dolphin was being raped or some other endangered species.
There are too many humans to count and they are getting raped on a day-to-day basis. There is probably multiple rapes going on right now at this moment.
If you wanna be sad because of that then have fun never being happy for the rest of your life.

Fact is, you dont really care. Maybe you think you care because you saw it in the news this time, but all the other times it happens you dont even want to know. If you think this is soooooo sad better go kill yourself because otherwise the world is going to be a grim place for you to life.

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
When I read this article I felt disgust. And my first thought was "I hope a monkey rips HIS balls off" http://www.thehelper.net/threads/monkey-rips-off-babys-testicle-at-chinese-zoo-and-eats-it.160624/

It was not "LOL! Good thing this happened far away. I think I'll make fun of it somewhere on the internet."

I realize the difference in culture. But this country even had a law against these kinds of marriages which was removed. That means they know this is grotesque.

I don't feel less sorry for this girl than I would for someone in my country.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I care news or not.

Btw: "It has nothing to do with a discrimination!" It's about under-age sex and child rape
Such Cruelty to children must stop. Doesn't matter religion or not. It's so fucked up beyond ...

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally; you got the point.

@mushroom: There was no doubt about this before;

DM Cross

Reaction score
Guys relax. It was just a human. Its not like a dolphin was being raped or some other endangered species.
There are too many humans to count and they are getting raped on a day-to-day basis. There is probably multiple rapes going on right now at this moment.
If you wanna be sad because of that then have fun never being happy for the rest of your life.

Fact is, you dont really care. Maybe you think you care because you saw it in the news this time, but all the other times it happens you dont even want to know. If you think this is soooooo sad better go kill yourself because otherwise the world is going to be a grim place for you to life.

The honest truth is that I've argued this point in the past. But it doesn't have to apply to just this article... The Zimmerman case, Casey Anthony, any time a random, common crime case is suddenly massively popular, I think to myself "Where was the outrage for the past few YEARS when this crime was happening to people all over the country/world? Why do we care NOW?" and honestly, I think it's just timing and too many variables.

But really... Who cares? :rolleyes: We'll all be arguing over a different news article in another couple days anyway :)

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
But really... Who cares? :rolleyes: We'll all be arguing over a different news article in another couple days anyway :)

Then why post any news at all?
None of them matters.
The debates that follows doesn't matter.
And no one cares about them.

Skip the news section. It's just random news which has no impact or interest whatsoever anyway.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Then why post any news at all?

:p Passes the time. Why do we really do anything? Nothing done is necessary. There's only one thing you need to do in life; Die. Everything in between is up to you.

I choose to pass the time reading stories, real or made-up.

I guess some people actually claim to care about what goes on in the news, but if you're not doing anything about the things you CLAIM to feel outrage for, then what good is your false outrage in the first place?

Words are just words. Actions write history.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Don't worry about it. Carry on with carrying on :rolleyes:

DM Cross

Reaction score
Does text on an internet forum count as breaking silence? For all you know, Firecat's a mute.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
What would you do, Sit and Laugh your ass off?
That would be one hell of a laugh.

No seriously, that happens like every 10 seconds somewhere on earth.
People getting raped is not a problem at all. The problem is that rape is so common in human society.
This girl? What do we care? Its just another human being. In the big picture she is completely useless. 2 weeks from now and none of us will remember.
If you dont like rape you should not look at individual cases but you should study the human behaviour in general and see what triggers the urge to rape somebody.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.