Crime Bride Aged 8 Dies After Suffering Internal Sexual Injuries During Wedding Night With Man, 40

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Define ownership.

To a degree, I own my wife. There are certain things I expect her to do and not do because she is my wife and if she wants to continue as such, I expect her to adhere to it. Vice versa applies; My wife expects certain things of me and if I want to keep her as my wife, I do/don't do them. In a sense, my wife owns me and controls certain parts of my life, just as much as I control her and hers.

Some people don't like the bluntness of this blow to their ego and call it a compromise or sacrifice, but that's bullshit. The person owns you and has control. Human beings are willing to give up a lot for the comfort of another person.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
[...]
Some people don't like the bluntness of this blow to their ego and call it a compromise or sacrifice, but that's bullshit. The person owns you and has control. Human beings are willing to give up a lot for the comfort of another person.
Thats why slavery works so well.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Slavery isn't willing. Someone is forced to let someone else control them and has no means to control the other person. In a marriage, each person has some form of control unless you're a spineless lil sumbitch.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Human beings are willing to give up a lot for the comfort of another person.
You never said anything about marriage in that excerpt.
Those slaves want me to feel comfortable and they have a right to work to their deaths to accomplish this.

DM Cross

Reaction score

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Seth Cross said:
To a degree, I own my wife..
NO! You Don't own Anyone. Not even your wife! Marriage> Two people in a bond, who love each other. But you don't own your wife!

DM Cross

Reaction score
Again with the completely ignoring half my post to pick out the parts that make it seem terrible.

I enjoy your attempts to make me seem like an oppressive dominating jackass of a man, but the entire post reads that she owns me as much as I own her. Yet, somehow, I don't see you crying out injustice at this implication. Funny thing, that.

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
NO! You Don't own Anyone. Not even your wife! Marriage> Two people in a bond, who love each other. But you don't own your wife!

FireCat you missed the obvious (a word I have recently been shown the definition of).
If he own his wife, she does the same to him. Actually I think in most marriages the wife own a lot more of the husband than the other way around.

DM Cross

Reaction score
FireCat you missed the obvious (a word I have recently been shown the definition of).
If he owns his wife, she does the same to him. Actually I think in most marriages the wife owns a lot more of the husband than the other way around.

God-damned modern women :)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Again with the completely ignoring half my post to pick out the parts that make it seem terrible.

I enjoy your attempts to make me seem like an oppressive dominating jackass of a man, but the entire post reads that she owns me as much as I own her. Yet, somehow, I don't see you crying out injustice at this implication. Funny thing, that.
Its funny how it says that about you but not about me, although it would be correct if it referred to me with that post.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Well, at least I feel better about myself as a person, now that justice is for all :rolleyes:

That thinking is really just you not liking the idea of "owning" people. Bleeding heart you may have, people have owned people since the beginning of time. It isn't new in the slightest. Nor has it ended.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.