Crime Bride Aged 8 Dies After Suffering Internal Sexual Injuries During Wedding Night With Man, 40

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
You have no idea how many people are killed worldwide every day do you?
I know and that's fucked up also! But now It's about this poor kid suffered a cruel act of a horny freak! And she is dead because of this scumbag.

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You dont need a justification for humor. You do it cause its fun!

He yeah.
It could be cool if the priest who buries your child, who was run over by a drunken bastard, made a joke while on the microphone.
"As they say. The dead can't speak. Well this young girl couldn't last night either even though she was pretty much alive, I'll say ;)"

I'm glad humor differs from person to person.
And before you say I lack humor then remember humor is many things beside making fun if dead children.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope! You no fun dude! You no fun. Theres nothing better then dead children.
Well, maybe dead babies.
Dead pets are pretty fun too, just imagine a poor little kitty crushed by a big truck. That always cracks me up.

Solu9

Reaction score
Nope! You no fun dude! You no fun. Theres nothing better then dead children.
Well, maybe dead babies.
Dead pets are pretty fun too, just imagine a poor little kitty crushed by a big truck. That always cracks me up.

Heh yeah. You think it get me all going by writing that right?
No no I get you. I just disagree with you.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh yeah. You think it get me all going by writing that right?
No no I get you. I just disagree with you.
Nope, just being sarcastic here. Oh man, does anybody remember the [sarcasm] tags? I wished they would become true.

Solu9

Reaction score
Nope, just being sarcastic here. Oh man, does anybody remember the [sarcasm] tags? I wished they would become true.

Actually in some cases it would have been quite useful.
Make a survey.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Late to the party man. You missed a good portion of the fun with all the controversial stuff

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
I was busy documenting code for my FYP =(
So.. Anyway.. A game I worked on during my internship made it as a finalist at this year's IndieCade.. (irrelevant tidbit)

I'm trying to imagine how this.. Act might have looked like. A sort of re-enactment in my mind. But I can't fathom how an 8 year old girl is supposed to look like while getting hammered by a 40 year old dude =/

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine a soda can getting opened with a jack-hammer. Probably somewhat like that.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I know and that's fucked up also! But now It's about this poor kid suffered a cruel act of a horny freak! And she is dead because of this scumbag.
They WERE married...

Solu9

Reaction score
They WERE married...

Which makes it alright in their country. But horrific in our.
On a note. There WAS a law against these kinds of marriages but was removed for being un-islamic.
Obviously they are able to see what's wrong here. They just choose to look the other way.
If the girl had not died, then they would not have done anything because that law does not exist anymore.

I thought human/children's right was supposed to move away from the middle-ages.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.