Crime Bride Aged 8 Dies After Suffering Internal Sexual Injuries During Wedding Night With Man, 40

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Technically, no. The military owns my house.

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
No no It also means.. She doesn't own you either!
I am Seth cross's wife and I agree with you marriage is a bond but you in a sense own each other. There are things you will tell him not to do and if they do there are consequences and vice versa.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I am Seth cross's wife and I agree with you marriage is a bond but you in a sense own each other. There are things you will tell him not to do and if they do there are consequences and vice versa.
I know that. But it's not! Marriage is about becoming a team, Trust each other etc.. Well, You can't say "Cause now I own you. take a nap" Or, Cause now I own you "make me a sandwich" And more...........

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yes, actually, I can.

As a matter of fact, I think I do say that all the time :D

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I usually just say "fetch me a sammich" because its must shorter then saying "cause I own bla bla bla bla".

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
An eight-year-old Yemeni girl has died of internal sexual injuries after spending her wedding night with a husband five times her age.

The girl, identified as Rawan, is believed to have suffered tearing of her genitals and a uterine rupture, Kuwaiti daily newspaper Al Watan reports.

It says Kuwaiti activists have called for action against the man, who is 40, as well as the girl’s family for allowing the marriage.

The girl died in the tribal area of Hardh in northwestern Yemen, which borders Saudi Arabia.

Gulf News quotes blogger Angry Man as posting the husband is “an animal who deserved to be punished severely for his crime.”

“All those who supported such a crime should also be punished,” he added.

Read more.

This thread has blow the f up. These types of cultural rituals have gone on for centuries...

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
I know that. But it's not! Marriage is about becoming a team, Trust each other etc.. Well, You can't say "Cause now I own you. take a nap" Or, Cause now I own you "make me a sandwich" And more...........
He totally uses the go make me a sandwich but he also knows I will laugh and go do it not because he "owns" me but because I choose to, but then he talks to me a hundred ways to Sunday that people are like what the hell lol

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
He totally uses the go make me a sandwich but he also knows I will laugh and go do it not because he "owns" me but because I choose to, but then he talks to me a hundred ways to Sunday that people are like what the hell lol

Any examples of the opposite happening?

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
I come back to read this and got reminded of why i left the forum... this place used to be a good community without the trolls but now...

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Their home and stuff :rolleyes:

Only when the divorce hits.

I come back to read this and got reminded of why i left the forum... this place used to be a good community without the trolls but now...

Now it's even more fun. Why? Because it's like 4chan, but we kind of know each other. Like, I know Accname is going to be a dick, I know TH is going to be eh I don't give a shit usually, Solu will be like "this is relevant to the new conversation kinda", Cheshire will spew out some stupid shit, Dan (whatever the fuck his deal is) will be the wildcard, and Kmilz is going to like my post. The combination is Pizza Hut endless.

DM Cross

Reaction score

Shut up, woman! Go make me a sammich!
... And send it to me >.> I'll get it in a couple weeks.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
What is your problem man? We are just having fun, making jokes, having a good time. And then you come here and try to get us down. Not nice of you to say things like this. We might be trolls, but we still have

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
What is your problem man? We are just having fun, making jokes, having a good time. And then you come here and try to get us down. Not nice of you to say things like this. We might be trolls, but we still have

I have feelings. Really ruined them tonight, but I have feelings. So yeah, what the fuck? You intervened with my small amount of time to enjoy myself; haven't had time. Ask anyone recently.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.