Brilliance Aura Regeneration Rate

SarChasm

Reaction score
What is it measured by? X mana per second? Because it sure doesn't seem like it. I'm trying to adjust it so that it will fully regen a unit with 1000 mana in 15 minutes, or 900 seconds. 1000/900 is 1.1111... So I put that in there, but it's recharging REALLY fast. Any ideas?

SarChasm

Reaction score
It does not seem to be exact no matter what I do. I tried doing -1, way too fast for 1 per second. -0.1 is not 1 per second, but it's faster than .1 per second.

Lifespiker

Reaction score
It also depends on the Mana Regeneration statistic of the unit itself. 0.01 is a 1% per second taking a minute 40 to fill up fully. Then, if it's a hero you have to take into account the Intelligence stat. If you have 1% mana regen being boosted by 50% Brilliance aura (or .5 in the editor with percent bonus true) then the unit will regen 1.5% of its mana a second. It seems to me that if you have your unit's mana regen set to 0.01 and put an 11% Brilliance aura on it (0.11) it will regen as you want.

SarChasm

Reaction score
Nope. All unit's mana regen stats are 0. Percent bonus in the Aura ability is set to false, and no matter what I set it to, it's not accurately reflected in game.

Reaction score
Both Unholy and Brilliance Aura are bugged like that. Set the percentage bonus to the default setting (which i believe is true), and it will give you static bonuses rather than percentage.

Stupid I know.

SarChasm

Reaction score
No, that just hastened the process to a ridiculously high regen (or in this case degen) level. 1000 mana dropped to 0 in less than a second with -1.11 Regen rate and Percent Bonus set to true.

Chao

Setting sail for fail in the sea of lame.
Reaction score
That's because you're degenning 111% mana per second.

Try making it true if it's false and vice versa.

SarChasm

Reaction score
Been there done that.

I'm thinking it's time to move on to a different method. Brilliance Aura is simply not working.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.