General Britney Said She Was the Antichrist, Tried to Commit Suicide

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The British tabloid press reported that last Saturday, Britney Spears was running around the luxurious Promises Clinic in Malibu, California, with the number 666 written on her bald head. "She was crying, and shouting, ‘I am the Antichrist!'", NewsoftheWorld reported.

"Later that night she tried to kill herself," a "friend" told NOTW. "She attached a sheet to a light and tied it around her neck. Paramedics were called, but luckily she was unhurt."

"The clinic people just didn't know what to do [when she ran around claiming she's the Antichrist]. Then she started screaming, ‘I'm a fake! I'm a fake!' It must have been really frightening."

Last edited:

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Does anyone still care about what Britney does anymore?
I'm quite fed up with her by now. I want some real news. I don't want to hear about drug addicted attention-whores who attempts to commit suicide or actually does.

Corleone

Reaction score
Funny. Just let her jump off a bridge, if that's what she wants to do. Celeberties get far too much attention these days. Most TV channels here are spammed with news about Brad Pitts new hat, or something unimportant like that...

Reaction score
I don't get it.

Some sort of celebrity that has lost it's fame wants to get it back by running around and yelling she's an anti-christ, shaving her head off (Space monkey yah!) and writing 666 on it, and then trying to commit a suicide.
She might have problems, but this desperate call for help, as peopel call suicides, is more like desperate call for fame to me.
After all, I can bet that there are thousands of people like her, runing around with shaved heads, yelling "I'm the anti-christ" and stuff, but how many of them do YOU know? None? What a surprise.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Funny. Just let her jump off a bridge, if that's what she wants to do. Celeberties get far too much attention these days. Most TV channels here are spammed with news about Brad Pitts new hat, or something unimportant like that...

Brad Pitt wears clothes? woah!

Anyways, notice its a Tabloid!

I have a news article that says a monkey spanked everyone who played spank the monkey.

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
I really hate how people like Britney Spears and Anna Nichol Smith get al this attention, when there are so many more importaint things happening in the world.

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> so many more important things

Global warming? Donald Trump? Xbox getting extra memory? The "month of bugs" for PHP?
Nah... these are the things that make the news.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Wow, her career goes down the drain because she f'ed up, so she resorts to crap like this to stay in the news.

It's so easy to kill yourself it's not even funny. Just do it and leave us alone, it's like failing as failing.

...Xbox getting extra memory?...

That should be a more important news priority than Brittney.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
"...Donald Trump..."

Warren Buffet >> Donald Trump.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
I think he was saying it's easy to kill yourself on the physical side. Of course, with most suicidals, they have to convince themselves they want to die and that's the hard part. In Britney's case, it's obviously for attention. Terrell Owens did the same bloody thing halfway through the last NFL season.

P

Peanuthead

This is funny, that britney is such a comedian.

Anyway its not easy to kill yourself(unless of course you have a mindset where life is no matter, no I am not refering to any group which acts like they think this way). It is easy however to get killed.

Maybe she realized what a absolutely stupid move it was to shave her head and just went nuts... when people refer to popularized stuff to prove their point 666(for britney) or roswell(for the alien dude), you know their full of it.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
>It's so easy to kill yourself it's not even funny.
Talking from your own experience I suppose? :)

No, never wanted to kill myself. But there are so many ways. Hell, drive your car into a lake far out somewhere, or even better, you could be walking upstairs in your school and dive headfirst onto the lower level.

If I wanted to kill myself, I wouldn't be a pansy and I'd actually do it. But I don't so I'm not. =P

P

Peanuthead

If I wanted to kill myself, I wouldn't be a pansy and I'd actually do it. But I don't so I'm not. =P
A real pansy would take the easy way out. It doesn't make you cool or tough to claim stuff like this either.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
A real pansy would take the easy way out. It doesn't make you cool or tough to claim stuff like this either.

Yes, but my point was, people like Britney running around and using inadequate tactics are doing them for the sole purpose of attention. No, I wasn't trying to be "cool," or "tough," but simply stating that someone who was in a bad enough situation to truly kill themselves would not do it in front of a crowd of people or by using tactics such as burning a small portion of their flesh.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Have you never taken the easy way out of anything?

On Topic:

yea, I read this on newgrounds, wasn't sure if it was real because the source didn't look too convincing, then I remembered, it is Britney Spears...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    that sucks i bet they are expensive
  • Varine Varine:
    Not really
  • Varine Varine:
    The entire hot end is like 20 dollars, I just can't get anymore until next week
  • Varine Varine:
    I ordered like five blocks for 15 dollars. They're just little aluminum blocks with holes drilled into them
  • Varine Varine:
    They are pretty much disposable. I have shitty nozzles though, and I don't think these were designed for how hot I've run them
  • Varine Varine:
    I tried to extract it but the thing is pretty stuck. Idk what else I can use this for
  • Varine Varine:
    I'll throw it into my scrap stuff box, I'm sure can be used for something
  • Varine Varine:
    I have spare parts for like, everything BUT that block lol. Oh well, I'll print this shit next week I guess. Hopefully it fits
  • Varine Varine:
    I see that, despite your insistence to the contrary, we are becoming a recipe website
  • Varine Varine:
    Which is unique I guess.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Actually I was just playing with having some kind of mention of the food forum and recipes on the main page to test and see if it would engage some of those people to post something. It is just weird to get so much traffic and no engagement
  • The Helper The Helper:
    So what it really is me trying to implement some kind of better site navigation not change the whole theme of the site
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.