AoS BROADCAST WAR (Aos)

Gilgamesh

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
i'm going to show you a new kind of AOS project based on Anime.
So maybe you don't like anime enough but just take a look because you may find that funny enough to help us.
We are searching for people who want to help in any ways, but what we are really searching for is someone who can help with triggering and terrain designing.

THE PLOT :

Tv Tokyo and Tv Asahi have started a war to be the famous Anime channel. So they are trying the broadcast the best anime series of all time and gain the view of all nostalgiac and every otaku in Japan. So a war has begun and you have to be the coolest character and reach the coolest script ever and with time, will, skill and choice you will collect enough view to win.

here a small listing of the most famous manga (personal choice you can tell me if i'm wrong.)

Dragon Ball Z
Naruto
Bleach
One Piece
D.Gray-Man
YuYu Hakusho
Saint Seiya
Full Metal Alchemist
Fate/Stay Night

-----------------------------------------------

The Gameplay :

As an AOS map you have to pick you favorite anime character. (maybe it'll not be there at the moment ;) but later if the project is a success.)
Then you decide with your team to choose a script. And follow the mission written on it.
Example if you're picking the dbz script it will be about kicking crap out of bad guys and collecting Dragon balls.
Script can be harder and also more viewed if you have a complet better plot than DBZ.
Also to collect view you need a cool character (example why nobody really like Napa but Vegeta they're coming in the same episode.) Because vegeta is more charismatic, stronger and way cooler.
To do so you have to buy Otaku's friendly stuff and not always following the rules.
By following the rules i mean for every scenario, you will have other choices, that make you more psychopat or someone really realiable.

THE MAP :

I want to split the map on small pieces of manga, some key scene that we all know from those anime.
Like 5 seconds you're walking on the Room of Edwar and Al Elric and later youre in the Ring of cell. And as a broadcast they are going to have some small cameras on everycorner to record the action (Maybe as a trigger to have some replay section, But i'm not sure it is possible.) but anyway it is just for broadcasting effect purposes.

THE ITEMS :

Every items are going to be "LINKED"
What does linked mean ? In fact i don't wanna see Goku with a konoha HeadBand a zanpakuto the armor of a gold saint and an exorcist sign.

That why every character will buy attributes: like damage, Consumable items, defence, Avoid, critical etc.....

Exemple :
Goku :
Slot 1 : Training bracer
Slot 2 : Kimono
Slot 3 : Senzu beam
Slot 4 : Something purchasable
Slot 5 : Something purchasable
Slot 6 : Something purchasable

But some others chars won't have the possibility to buy a lot of stuff what makes them better for the late game because hey have more item and can buy more attributes.

Exemple :

Trunk :

Slot 4 : Saian armor
slot 5 : Blade of tapion

All those idea can be modified give you own opinion and help US

WE NEEDS YOU !!!!

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
unique idea for the anime i dont like it anything that has a small chance on takeing down dota is good for me :thup:

Genyuumaru

Reaction score
Code:
But some others chars won't have the possibility to buy a lot of stuff what makes them better for the late game because hey have more item and can buy more attributes.

Exemple :

Trunk :

Slot 4 : Saian armor
slot 5 : Blade of tapion

This part was erased for balance purposes so sorry if i can edit my mate thread.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.