Broken Ages Mapping

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Lol, Broken, I never disagreed with you! :p All I said was they're good for graphic arts, but I'm not familiar with them...That's more or less a part of what you said ;)

Alexander

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Alexander already has that many posts, no wonder thhat place will have 999 times more posts than this one in less than a week. o_O

700 more posts 'til you reach my amount of posts, you can retrieve that in about a day, can't ya?

DM Cross

Reaction score
...You mean that many posts on BAM? Uh, dude, I do most of the news and stuff, and currently NAoW (the largest forum on THIS site's World Editor forum) has been getting a few questions, and I've been answering them. But hey, whatcha gonna do *shrug* It's not a race or anything, we don't want to rival Thehelper. Hell, we'd be honored just to get linked to it.

Alexander

Cres

Reaction score
The helper is a different type of Fourm right? eh anyways the registration is kinda weird because it gets sent to the junk folder, might want to find a way around that...

DM Cross

Reaction score
The Helper is run by a much better program, and deffinately has a much larger and experienced staff. Hence one of the reasons we wouldn't even think about rivaling them, since well...We can't! :D As for the mail, I don't think you CAN get around that, since it's just like that by default.

Alexander

Malice-

Endlessly Known
Reaction score
It's hard, but fun and interesting, being part of two teams, and managing both forums, because my time has to be managed evenly, and priorities have to be set diligently. For example, currently I'm spending most of my time working on and testing A World Ablaze, since it's release date is planned and is very soon, along with it's public beta.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Lol, then there's NAoW, which is still getting a lot added onto it! :p

Oh, and SL which is still in terraining levels :D

Alexander

DM Cross

Reaction score
Broken Ages has been split. As far as I know, the forums are shutting down, and I have already quit. Thread CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.