WIP Brokenoath Arena

Conor

Reaction score
Still having problems with making spells unfortunately :(
Unfortunately this is a pretty big stumbling block for the map as the gameplay is driven by the heroes and their abilities, not anything else. I thought I would have a better grasp of it by now, but its simply not coming together :(

I am going to keep plugging away at it though, and put some time into another map to polish my skills with other areas of the editor

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
There's some pretty good spell suggestions in the Spell Ideas Thread. You could look there for inspiration.

Conor

Reaction score
Just a quick update for ye :)
Im currently in the process of importing some spells from the resources forum into the map, and adding in some extra game modes. Version 12 should hopefully hit next week or so :)

Conor

Reaction score
Hey, not really any update on this.

Unfortunately I wasnt able to get the spell importing done well really, I could rarely get more than just a handful of imported spells working at any one time, and the spells I tried creating myself were never up to a standard that would be required. Sadly for some reason I simply cant grasp the spells aspect properly.

Conor

Reaction score
Have some free time coming up soon, so I'm going to hopefully have time to make a new update on the map. For the moment, im gonna put functional spells on the heroes and try expanding the available gameplay modes:

Calvinball - Events on the map change frequently and randomly. Special items allow players to make some changes too
Survival - Rather than outright fighting the other heroes, you have wacky non-damage dealing spells and your objective is still to get them killed, just by NPC forces etc...
Capture the Flag - Flag spawns around the map, and you need to reach the cap point with it
Hunted mode - kill credit is only given on a single hero, changes every 30 seconds
Hunter mode - one randomly decided hero is named the hunter and must kill all other players
Stealth mode - Creeps are more powerful, but everyone has stealth abilities - wandering NPC's will have truesight abilities
Creep Heroes - Players have to kill NPC heroes for points

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.