Buff Problems

decored

Reaction score
Does removing buff from units by triggers remove the whole effect of the spell??:nuts:

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
off-topic question: does that make it impossible to remove an effect of an ability that does not leave a buff?

sentrywiz

Reaction score
There are many spells that don't leave buffs. And there are many who use buffs that don't show or the buff placing is just too short.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Does removing buff from units by triggers remove the whole effect of the spell??:nuts:

Yes. However, auras are an exception. Basically, if you lose the buff, let's say Bloodlust, you lose the effect of the ability itself.

Bankde

Reaction score
I also have question: (I think it is same topic)

Does give buff to unit also give effect of the spell ? (Inverse of removing buff)

decored

Reaction score
Yes. However, auras are an exception. Basically, if you lose the buff, let's say Bloodlust, you lose the effect of the ability itself.

One more question are there any buffs that do not stack

Thanks in advance

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
no buffs stack exept those given by auras.

But do note that Auras with the same buff does not stack. Let's say you have 2 Devotion Auras. As long as both of them have different buffs, they stack perfectly. But if they both have the same buff, it won't stack.

decored

Reaction score
What about some buff that have positive and negative effect like bloodseekers blood lust- silence,-hp/sec,damage increased

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
What about some buff that have positive and negative effect like bloodseekers blood lust- silence,-hp/sec,damage increased

I believe that those buffs that show a green text is a positive buff while a red text is a negative buff.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.